PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-S900/S700 (SFF1)

PSR-OR700 Style Problem

(1/4) > >>

balcino:
Hello everybody and thanks for any help with this problem !!!

My name is Spiros and i m from Greece I'm playing Greek music and i own a PSR-OR700 and a PSR-S670.
The problem i have is with the OR700 when i'm changing from one style to another while playing.
What i meen is , when itry toi change from a 7/8 like Kalamatiano style to another one 4/4 or any style the keyboard changes the style imetiately when i pres the button, so the next style starts at the midlle of the measure and also the next style dosent start from the begining of the measure it starts from the midlle again. This hapends in any combination of styles played even the presets. That does't happend with my S670. S670 waits till the measure of the prvius style ends and then it starts the next style from the begining.
I hope you can understand my problem and i whould appreciate any help!!!

Thank you and sorry about my English!!!

Spiros !!

balcino:
Anyone ?

tomtomsf:
There is a setting somewhere that changes the behavior of the style part buttons, I believe. You can make the style change immediately when you push another variation button, or you can make the style change on the first beat of the next measure. This might be something you can take a look at. Perhaps some other players can explain this better, and let you know if they think this is causing your problem.

Tom G.

overover:
Hi Spiros,

to be on the safe side, please anwer these two questions:

Is the latest Firmware version (1.06) installed on your OR700? (To check the version go to "Function > Utility > Owner tab" and press one of the "7" or "8" buttons.)

Do you change Styles directly (in the Style Selection display) or do you use Registrations?

Best regards,
Chris

balcino:

--- Quote from: tomtomsf on May 07, 2020, 02:34:04 AM ---There is a setting somewhere that changes the behavior of the style part buttons, I believe. You can make the style change immediately when you push another variation button, or you can make the style change on the first beat of the next measure. This might be something you can take a look at. Perhaps some other players can explain this better, and let you know if they think this is causing your problem.

Tom G.

--- End quote ---

Hello Tom !!! Thanks for your response but I've already checked all the settings and also compared with the S670 but i didn't found anything about the styles behavior !!! Thanks anyway !!!

--- Quote from: overover on May 07, 2020, 08:47:09 AM ---Hi Spiros,

to be on the safe side, please answer these two questions:

Is the latest Firmware version (1.06) installed on your OR700? (To check the version go to "Function > Utility > Owner tab" and press one of the "7" or "8" buttons.)

Do you change Styles directly (in the Style Selection display) or do you use Registrations?

Best regards,
Chris

--- End quote ---

Hello Chris and thanks for your response !!!! Yes the latest version is 1.06 in staled twice no my OR700 (similar to S700) !!!
Also the behavior of the styles is the same no mater how i change them (directly or using registrations)... the next style statrs immediately when i press at the button and it starts in the middle of the bar !!!!

Greetings from Greece Spiros !!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version