Author Topic: S.Art Sounds with Tremolo  (Read 1897 times)

chikitin

S.Art Sounds with Tremolo
« on: April 08, 2020, 08:18:07 PM »
Hi,

I have several sounds on my PSRA3000 such as TarTremolo that if I move up the joystick, it plays tremolo of the same instrument. Let say I wan to pay A, then B but with tremolo articulation. I play A, I play B key and move up the joystick at the same time in +Y direction. However, the tremolo is not natural and comes a bit late? Maybe it is not sending Note Off message to previous note.
It only works, if I push up the joystick at a bit before I play the note ( B in my example).

I wish there was a way to start the tremolo slow then make it faster. This would make it more natural!

Some synths ( Roland FX) have patches that have touch limit to do program change, if one goes over. Just like touch limit on PSR harmony/Arpeggio that triggers them.

Is there a way to set fix this?

Thank you
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 08:48:13 PM by chikitin »

Offline HamzaA3000

Re: S.Art Sounds with Tremolo
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 01:35:51 AM »
Hi

There is an alternative way of combining a tremolo sound (say right 1) and a normal sound in Right 2 (for example Oud) and adjust the setting in voice set so when you move up Y+ it changes to Tremolo sound.

Check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0L7bcUdGo4  start from minute 3:05

I hope I have understood your question and this will solve it.

Sometimes the factory tremolo sounds are meant to be combined with normal one to get the desired feel.

Thanks,
Hamza