Author Topic: MIC Echo SX 900  (Read 2131 times)

Offline chax

MIC Echo SX 900
« on: April 07, 2020, 12:06:47 PM »
Is there a Mic ‘Echo’ slider in  SX900 as it existed in earlier KBs like PSR 2100 etc. If so, where is it located? If not, what could be the alternative? 

Thanks
Chax

Offline overover

Re: MIC Echo SX 900
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 01:42:28 PM »
Is there a Mic ‘Echo’ slider in  SX900 as it existed in earlier KBs like PSR 2100 etc. If so, where is it located? If not, what could be the alternative? 

Thanks
Chax

Hi Chax,

please refer to pages 96 and 99 in the SX900 Reference Manual:

https://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/musical_instruments/keyboards/arranger_workstations/psr-sx900/downloads.html#product-tabs

In the Vocal Harmony display (called up via [MENU] > [Vocal Harmony]), you can select an Effect Type and separately adjust the Effect depth applied to the microphone (virtual knob "Lead") and to the Harmony notes (virtual knob "Harmony").

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 01:43:29 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline chax

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 12:04:24 AM »
Thanks& Grateful.

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 01:19:46 AM »
Hi Chax,

here is a small addition to my first post:

Of course, you can also call up the "Vocal Harmony" display by pressing the [Mic Setting / Vocal Harmony] button on the Control Panel of the SX900. (If necessary, press the button several times.)

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline manuel

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 08:00:08 PM »
And just to cover all bases, what at one time we called echo, in the keyboard VH2 lingo is called Digital Delay and has many presets to choose from....

Just to make sure.

My 2 cents

Manuel
My 2 Cents

Manuel

The following users thanked this post: mhack