Author Topic: Help midi volume  (Read 1742 times)

khamhou2017

Help midi volume
« on: April 09, 2020, 11:08:25 PM »
Help I can't make change to my midi songs volume
After I upgrade to the new V. 2.01...when I go to Stepeidt on my midi song I don't see the volume on the midi Ch... How would I make change or go to make change to volume on the midi Ch ?

Offline overover

Re: Help midi volume
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 11:36:24 PM »
Help I can't make change to my midi songs volume
After I upgrade to the new V. 2.01...when I go to Stepeidt on my midi song I don't see the volume on the midi Ch... How would I make change or go to make change to volume on the midi Ch ?

Hi khamhou2017,

please check "Event Filter" in Step Edit display. Possibly the Volume events (Ctrl #7) are filtered out.

If you have only ONE Volume event per Channel (at the beginning of the Song), you can also use the Mixer to set the Channel Volumes:

- Go to MIDI Multi Recording and open a MIDI file. Then call up the Mixer (e.g. using an Assignable button) and make the desired adjustments.
- Then exit the Mixer to come back to MIDI Multi Recording. Go to "Setup" (refer to page 81 in Genos Reference Manual).
- Now press SONG STOP button to set the Song to the beginning (!)
- In the "Setup" window, be sure to have ticked ALL the boxes in the first (top) and second row, but normally do NOT tick any boxes below (!)
- Press "Execute", and then save the Song again (it is best to choose a new / changed file name).

P.S. The current Genos Firmware version is 2.02 ;)

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 12:12:01 AM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)