Author Topic: Super Mega Plus Style Collecition-2 (Top Models) For PSR-970-2020 Updates  (Read 3662 times)

Offline PSR-USR-IND

Hi Everyone,
     I have started to update Super Mega Plus Style Collecition-2 (Top Models) For PSR-970 by adding new converted new and different styles of CVP-809. Now I added 5 Pop&Rock Styles.

https://www.psrtutorial.com/sty/collections/onacimus.html

Offline PSR-USR-IND

5 more Pop&Rock Styles are added. Most of the styles are given as Audio Styles in CVP-709, those cannot be transferred to any external device. Now available in CVP-809.  Converting these styles are also like converting GENOS Styles, taking lot of time. Remaping drum, editing Mega Vocal Voices, replacing appropriate voices to the unknown voices to tracks as well as OTS and adding DSP effects to Electric Guitars. So I am sending few styles after converting.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Onacimus Sahayam
My Styles

The following users thanked this post: motifes, Telmo, Ed B, Aquilauno

Offline PSR-USR-IND

10 more Styles are added on 1st and 2nd April
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 01:22:41 AM by PSR-USR-IND »
Onacimus Sahayam
My Styles

The following users thanked this post: jerryghr, motifes, Telmo

Offline PSR-USR-IND

Now I have completed up to Ballroom Styles. 5 Movie&Show Styles added yesterday.
Onacimus Sahayam
My Styles

The following users thanked this post: motifes, Ed B

Offline Stratcat

Thank you for your hard work and for your generosity!
It'll be a while before I can try and play with them but I just want you to know that I appreciate you and what you do.
thank you
Jim
Best Wishes,
Jim
PSR SX900, Genos 1, 1987 Strat+

The following users thanked this post: PSR-USR-IND, NICK.VZ

Offline PSR-USR-IND

Now I completed this Updates. I have converted 72 new and different styles of CVP-809.

https://www.psrtutorial.com/styles/os_Styles/S970/SMPV3/SMP2/UPD/New809for970.zip

Onacimus Sahayam
My Styles

The following users thanked this post: motifes, Ed B, Roger Brenizer, thomas750, Vinadir

beykock

Thank you so much for your great job, O !

Happy Easter, Babette

The following users thanked this post: PSR-USR-IND, NICK.VZ