Author Topic: Hallo Allemaal  (Read 3960 times)

Wim42

Hallo Allemaal
« on: May 02, 2020, 09:55:52 AM »
Beste muziekvrienden .

Ik ben Wim en kom uit Roosendaal (my city} mijn land is Nederland. Het is mijn een genoegen hier bij jullie op het forum deel te nemen.
Mijn leeftijd is 77 jaar 19 Juni is mijn verjaardag.Ik ben in bezit van een Yamah psr se 770. :)

Edit by Roger Brenizer:

Dear music friends.

I am Wim and I am from Roosendaal (my city} my country is the Netherlands. It is my pleasure to participate on the forum here with you.
My age is 77 years 19 June is my birthday. I am in possession of a Yamah psr se 770.:)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 08:36:15 PM by Roger Brenizer »

Offline Del B

Re: Hallo Allemaal
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 11:25:16 AM »

Beste muziekvrienden .

Ik ben Wim en kom uit Roosendaal (my city} mijn land is Nederland. Het is mijn een genoegen hier bij jullie op het forum deel te nemen.
Mijn leeftijd is 77 jaar 19 Juni is mijn verjaardag.Ik ben in bezit van een Yamah psr se 770. :)

Dear music friends.

I am Wim and I am from Roosendaal (my city} my country is the Netherlands. It is my pleasure to participate on the forum here with you.
My age is 77. June 19 is my birthday. I own a Yamah psr se 770. :)
R

Hello Wim and welcome to this great forum you will find many resources here and alot of help should you need it however it would be better if your posts were in English as this is the language used in this forum and you would probably receive more replies to your post.

Againwelcome to the forum and we hope you enjoy your stay :)

Offline ton37

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 11:29:42 AM »
Hi Wim42, welcome on this forum. As you noticed the common language on this forum is English. You can use e.g. 'Google Translate' for an easy translation (vice versa). Lot of stuff to find here for your music/keyboard. And many helpfull and kind forummers are Always willing to help you.

Like you first post is translate into English:
Quote: '' Dear music friends.I am Wim and I am from Roosendaal (my city} my country is the Netherlands. It is my pleasure to participate on the forum here with you.My age is 77 years old June 19th is my birthday I own a Yamah psr se 770 ''

Translation:
Hallo Wim42, welkom op dit forum. Zoals je hebt opgemerkt is de gemeenschappelijke taal op dit forum Engels. Als voorbeeld heb ik jouw eerste bericht vertaald naar het Engels met behulp van Google Translate.

(Double post, as I saw @Del B gave a reaction too)

My best regards,
Ton

Wim42

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 07:58:26 PM »
Hi Ton thank you for your answer. Best regards Wim

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2020, 08:49:35 PM »
Hi Wim,

I just looked at your profile and see that you've been a member since September 4, 2017.  Thank you for becoming a member of this great forum.  I’m sure you've already learned a lot about your PSR-S770 keyboard here.  You're probably already aware of the following information, but if not, this should help you enjoy the benefit of being a member of our forum.  :)

You’ll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  The following link will take you to the Home page of the website:

http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

You’ll also gain access to an Excel Song Index database, made available to supporting members by our good friend Peter (XeeniX), which presently contains 85,000 plus song titles in almost 2,300 indexed books.  This index is updated often.

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the websites resources, which can be found at the following link:

http://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

Joe Waters updated “Supporting the PSR Tutorial”, on August 27, 2017, which can be found here:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/index.html

We’re so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  Many of our members are always very willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

marc1956

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2020, 09:19:03 AM »
Welkom Wim.
Ik woon in Arnemuiden (je weet wel van de klok). Ik ben 64 en woon dus een half uurtje rijden van je vandaan.
Je vind hier ongelooflijk veel tips, wetenswaardigheden.

"Marc.

Hello Wim,
I'm living in Arnemuiden (you know the song "als de klok van Arnemuiden)  I'm 64 en its only a half hour drive from you.
You find here extremely tips and knowlege

Marc

Wim42

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2020, 03:30:47 PM »
Hallo Marc.

Dit vind ik nu eens een leuk toeval.Ik heb vroeger veel gewerkt bij jouw in de buurt Wat voor instrument bespeel je? ikzelf heb psr s770 en ben voor de meeste maar een beginneling. Voor mij is het maar hobby. Maar goed, ik vind het harstikke leuk dat je op deze manier via een om weg kennis te maken Groetjes en veel plezier .Tot horens Wim

Wim42

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2020, 03:37:56 PM »
I think this is a nice coincidence.I used to work a lot near you My profession was tiler What kind of instrument do you play? I myself have PSR S770 and I am only a novice for most. For me it's just a hobby. Anyway, I think it is great that you can get to know Greetings and have fun in this way.

marc1956

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2020, 10:43:39 AM »
I think this is a nice coincidence.I used to work a lot near you My profession was tiler What kind of instrument do you play? I myself have PSR S770 and I am only a novice for most. For me it's just a hobby. Anyway, I think it is great that you can get to know Greetings and have fun in this way.
Toen ik 24 was ben ik begonnen met orgelspelen (Hammond B3). Jaren les gehad. Toen werd mijn oudste geboren en moest de Hammond de deur uit voor de box.
20 jaar geleden gitaar beginnen spelen, maar dat was het niet voor me.
2 jaar geleden een keyboard gekocht PSR E403, maar de vingervlugheid is niet meer wat het geweest is. Het instuderen van nummers duurt ook vele malen langer dan toen.  Loop nu echt tegen de mogelijkheden van de 403 aan. Wordt tijd voor wat anders.

When I was 24 I started to play on a Organ (hammond B3). Had lessons for  years. When my oldest son was born, the Hammond get out of the door for the pen.  Started 20 years ago with guitar playing, but that wasn't it for me.
Bought 2 years ago a keyboard PSR E403, but the fingerspeed isn't not what it was.  Stuyding new numbers takes alot more time then in the old days. I run now to the possibility of the 403. Looking a while now for something difference.

Online Toril S

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2020, 03:09:33 PM »
Welcome Wim😀
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page