Author Topic: Yamaha elb-02 aki929 organist  (Read 2768 times)

Mike2

Yamaha elb-02 aki929 organist
« on: March 17, 2020, 11:38:25 AM »
She has many you tube videos. Beautiful sounds. I could not play like that in a million years...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcZerjPip9s

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively

Offline BogdanH

Re: Yamaha elb-02 aki929 organist
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 12:22:26 PM »
Hi Mike,
Thank you very much for pointing me to her video collection -yes, she's just amazing!

Bogdan
PSR-SX700 on K&M-18820 stand
Playing for myself on Youtube

Bachus

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 12:52:56 PM »
How is this related to Genos?

Well let me make it related to Genos.
I know a few features of these organs that would make a good adition to the Genos..

Pino

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 03:22:51 PM »
Just brilliant,
She’s obviously playing over a midi file with some pre-recorded tracks, the registrations are changed from the midi file.

Years ago we used to be able to do this on the Technics keyboards.

Just wondered if anyone here knows how to do this:-
How to program a midi file to ‘send’ a programme change so the registrations would change as the midi file progressed,

Is this possible on Yamaha arranger keyboard?

Pino

Offline Amxf5

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 07:33:44 PM »
These Electone organs by Yamaha are amazing.  Too bad they are only offered in Asia and South America.

Bachus

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2020, 09:35:58 PM »
These Electone organs by Yamaha are amazing.  Too bad they are only offered in Asia and South America.

There are ways to get them to europe..
But organs are never cheep..

This comment makes us almost forget how amazing the Genos is,,

Offline Wim

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2020, 05:43:31 PM »

Years ago we used to be able to do this on the Technics keyboards.

Just wondered if anyone here knows how to do this:-
How to program a midi file to ‘send’ a programme change so the registrations would change as the midi file progressed,

Is this possible on Yamaha arranger keyboard?

Pino

Hi Rino,
Many years ago I myself had a Technics Keyboard. Which had a special ctr-Track to arrange this.
The only way with Yamaha Keyboards is to play the melody in question and record with midirecording. You should than include all matters that you wish to have arranged automatically. For example changes from Main A to B, Multipad start, Fill in etc. At the desired moment you activate these and the midifile registers them. Turn off (the) sound track.
Save this midi file with your registration. Synchronize the Midi with start of your style so that they start simultaneously. And then you have what you want to achieve with a detour. In the event list of the midi you can still make changes at specific places. It is a lot more cumbersome than with the Technics.
greeting
Wim

tyrosman

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2020, 03:13:06 AM »
Bachus why do you say this  >:( I had  the Yamaha electones from the C55 the D65 Fs 30 and HX1 then I then went the Psr route from the Psr 530 and the Psr 400 the done the full Tyros Range then to Genos the organs  were the thing back in the day :)