Author Topic: Great bargain for Genos and Cubase/Daw users  (Read 1877 times)

Offline ugawoga

Great bargain for Genos and Cubase/Daw users
« on: March 08, 2020, 08:57:24 PM »
Dear All

Computermusic 's April edition fron UK is a great bargain this month
Ik Multimedia's VINTAGE COMPRESSOR free which would be a limited time. On CD and digital.
You also get the same with digital download version if you have Apple.

https://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/fathers-day/Computer-Music-Print.html

Closer look at the compressor,      https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trvintubcomplim/

All the Best
John :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 09:38:29 PM by ugawoga »
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Roland

Re: Great bargain for Genos and Cubase/Daw users
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 10:09:07 PM »
Hello John,

Not sure where you get that compressor - I didn't see a link to it other than the normal purchase at IK :-)

Hope you're all well there !

Cheers, Roland

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 10:37:31 PM »
Hi Roland
I hope you are also doing well and family
You can order the magazine from Myfavouritemagazines from the link up here.
You get a Cd on the front of the mag  or you can get a digital download which is cheaper. You need an Apple ipad or Apple computer or Android to get the digital download. Not for Win 10. You can pay with Paypal.
You still have to go to the computermusic site to get a code for download, then put that code into IK Multimedia's site for verification. the instructions are clear.
It helps if you know IK Multimedia's site and have a few of their plugins. The plugins are for Win 10 and Mac.
Well Roland if you have any IK plugins this is a bargain.
 I have been doing a lot of practice and sorting my room and equipment. Have to knuckle down again and get some stuff up and running.
Got a little virus at the moment, but slowly coming back. Not Corona, :o Rather have 7up ;D

All the best
john :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 10:53:12 PM by ugawoga »
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Roland

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2020, 04:27:37 PM »
Thanks John - and hope you're getting well soon  :)

Cheers, Roland