Author Topic: What could be improved on the SX900 / 700  (Read 27135 times)

Offline Enildo

What could be improved on the SX900 / 700
« on: March 01, 2020, 01:36:01 PM »
Hello everybody!
I am opening this topic and I would like the opinion of all interested parties who want "possible" changes or updates to the SX900 / 700 system.
Here is my first suggestion:

I don’t know why yamaha didn’t put the active track “LEDs” in the “Mixer” function next to the track icon. When we are in "PAN / VOLUME" we see them, but when we are in other functions like Filter, EQ, Effect, or Chorus / Reverb, we have no way of knowing which tracks are active, to make a selection and apply changes.

Enildo

[attachment deleted by admin]
When word fail, Music speaks!

Offline Enildo

Re: What could be improved on the SX900 / 700
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2020, 01:37:46 PM »
In the Channel On / Off function, this is already the case.

Offline Aquilauno

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 04:33:17 PM »
meanwhile a small "physical" modification. It bothered me not to see how the volume is positioned ...
Dear Yamaha, the notch there is , but if it is not visible to the naked eye, what sense does it make?

Offline Joe H

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 05:52:47 PM »
Add foot pedal assignment for Live Control knob (copy current knob1 or knob2) so we can use Live Control with a foot pedal.

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

The following users thanked this post: Aquilauno

Offline Enildo

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2020, 08:12:22 PM »
meanwhile a small "physical" modification. It bothered me not to see how the volume is positioned ...
Dear Yamaha, the notch there is , but if it is not visible to the naked eye, what sense does it make?

I had already done this with liquid paper too!
I also passed Live Controls and microfone volume.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 08:20:18 PM by Enildo »

Offline ton37

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2020, 08:36:01 PM »
Yeah, a musician has to be creative  ;), unfortunately.  The Yammie designers should have empathized with users: all those black letters, numbers and markings on black buttons …  mmm..  such a basic mistake... , not very smart thinkin'  >:(
My best regards,
Ton

Offline hans1966

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2020, 11:55:43 PM »
Hello everyone, I still insist on the same topic:
correction of sound degradation in WAV / MP3 format, especially when using song files with the following functions: Vocal Cancellation, Time Stretch and Tone Change. I think these functions are unnecessary since they are not giving the expected result. I know that this has been discussed before and some people have suggested using external software on PC, but I simply do not agree since the above mentioned functions should work correctly, it is also an expensive keyboard to not be able to enjoy these functions. Hopefully this can be solved in an upcoming fimware update. regards. Hans
"Enjoying my SX600, and moving step by step through the journey of life"

Offline hans1966

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2020, 12:56:53 AM »
There is another thing that I do not understand and is: why is a MIDI or Mp3 file activated or both when selecting any button of the register bank? since I have not checked / assigned any boxes corresponding to MIDI or AUDIO songs. It also happens that when I select a MIDI song, the right voices are turned off. what is this about? I would like to know if anyone else has had this problem. regards. Hans

Offline rapaz

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2020, 05:09:27 AM »
As a confused old guy with a new SX700, I think the biggest improvement for me would be better documentation. I swear it was written by a committee of blind men that thought they were designing a camel. As one of our Forum members said. Here's all the parts you need, now turn them into a car. 

Thank heaven for Joe's work. It's keeping me out of the nuthouse. Most of what I find on the internet are many players showing their performance skills, but not providing much usable how-to information.

Offline Aquilauno

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2020, 09:00:00 AM »
One thing that should be fixed as soon as possible is this (already reported by another forum member, but I don't remember who ...):
Reading from usb in a folder containing a large number of files causes a block of the entire keyboard for a time proportional to the number of files. This event cannot be stopped in any way other than whit to shuting down the SX900. It would be appreciated the possibility to interrupt the reading process if it were possible or to have a warning on the screen that informs that you are about to upload at high number of files . Among other things, the keyboard remains locked and if a style is in play it is not possible to interrupt it ...  >:(

PS:I have a tough learning curve for this new keyboard, my first one was over 30 years ago and it was a old Korg Wavestation Ex.
I'm starting out but little by little I'm  getting my hand back, I will need a lot of time and a lot of exercise lol.
By mistake I uploaded a folder with over 3000 styles to usb and the SX900 didn't really like him. For 10 minutes she continued to load while remaining frozen on the stle I was playing and the only way to get out of it was to turn it off. I therefore tried to drastically reduce the number of files.
But, today I purchased a Samsung 64 Gb USB stik (the mini one) was recognized and formatted without problems. I tried to increase the no. of files for each folder, up to 2000 files the sx900 had no file management problems, at 3000 it warned me after a minute of loading that the number of files is excessive. But this time it did not go into a loop and it warned me therefore it depends on the quality and speed the reading / writing of the USB (this Samsung is 200x speed) for a perfect compatibility.

important I noticed that when accessing the usb of the keyboard the expansion/user led  flashes, it is good practice to press exit for stopping the flashes before disconnecting the usb stik ...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 07:17:50 PM by Aquilauno »

Offline EileenL

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2020, 02:43:30 PM »
Hi Hans,
  Are you using registrations you have set up yourself.  If so did you make sure that the ticks in the memory section were unticked before saving. If you are using third party registrations then they may well have been set like this in which case alter them to how you want them and resave.
There is always an answer.
  Vocal cancellation will only work correctly on recordings specially  recorded for this purpose. The vocal has to be on a completely separate track to work correctly were as most commercial MPS files the vocal is mixed in with the instrumentals.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 02:49:46 PM by EileenL »

Offline Toril S

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2020, 04:02:05 PM »
My tip about buttons is to memorize what each button does, and than you can press it without reading the letter on it. That is how I do it due to low vision. I don't have to read on the buttons, just know where they are to hit them. Genos and Tyros is great because the light on the buttons are so bright. I wish that the PSRs had the same system with the whole button lit from the inside. However, I managed with my PSR-2100 for 14 years, with very small light and silver buttons on silver panel :)
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

rcpilot

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2020, 06:09:19 PM »
3rd foot pedal port.
White paint in ALL the places where there is a notch etc but can't see it.
Re-balancing the sounds on all styles that are poorly balanced
more to come shortly.....
Lee

Offline hans1966

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2020, 02:55:21 AM »
I hate having to make comparisons, but I have no choice. In August 2015 I bought a Korg PA600, and used Mp3 audio files, I could change the tone (+ 1 + 2 + 3-1-2-3) and the time without problems. There was never any degradation of sound. but I must clarify that although the PA600 shines in that part, its operating system is complex and not very intuitive when it comes to playing live,on that and as for the quality of the voices, Yamaha goes beyond. I know that Korg lovers will say that it is possible to edit a sound and even modify it completely through its oscillators, filters and effects, but it is too much work that you can save on Yamaha, since the voices are almost perfect than with a little touch up, can be molded to your liking. That is why the PA600 was only six months in my house, then I returned to Yamaha with the PSR-S970. I DO NOT mean by this that Korg is bad, I just feel more comfortable with the Yamaha operating system. regards. Hans
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 03:10:01 AM by hans1966 »

rcpilot

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2020, 01:35:39 PM »
I wish the whole buttons were lit too...BUT one BIG negative to me is if you are playing more quietly (during quiet passages) like in some songs I do ....when you hit those Tyros or Genos buttons you and your audience get that click noise from the button push. So I don't want that to get lit buttons. It is loud enough to be intrusive! Everybody doesn't always play loud music, Ha, Ha...
Oh, this happens between section of songs to when there is a pause in playing.....
I hope Yamaha changes that on next models...but SX-900 would be nice to light all the button.
Lee

Pino

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2020, 02:23:40 PM »
Hasn’t Yamaha been careless I their decision to incorporate these noisy glass marbles as buttons.
Did they buy a job lot of 1,000’s and trying to use them up wherever they can.
I have Roland, Ketron and Korg Keyboards. They all have quiet buttons.

I gig first 2 hours before the main band, I am back my home by 11pm when I go through anything I need to edit more or rehearse more. When I had a Tyros my children used to complain in the next bedroom of the clicking noise and even my next door neighbour in the semi next door did ask what the clicking noise was late at night.

I sold the Tyros and never went for nothing more than a PSR after that, now SX900.
Does not make any sense, and they show the Genos in a recording studio.

Pino
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 02:28:45 PM by Pino »

Kauaiguy

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2020, 12:12:32 AM »
As a confused old guy with a new SX700, I think the biggest improvement for me would be better documentation. I swear it was written by a committee of blind men that thought they were designing a camel. As one of our Forum members said. Here's all the parts you need, now turn them into a car. 

Thank heaven for Joe's work. It's keeping me out of the nuthouse. Most of what I find on the internet are many players showing their performance skills, but not providing much usable how-to information.

LOL ... I couldn't agree with you more.   And the more I read the manual the more confuse I get.  Now I find out that there are two manuals for the PSR's  :  An owners manual and a reference manual, which I downloaded but didn't help!

Offline hans1966

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2020, 04:04:32 AM »
I have discovered another aspect that can be improved to optimize the workflow in the SX900 and it is as follows:
In song playback / recording mode. add the forward or backward function to any part of it, through the data wheel (Dial) it is much more practical, when looking for a specific part a MIDI and / or AUDIO file.
  I hope that Yamaha will consider this request as well as the previous ones for an upcoming fimware update. regards. Hans
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 04:09:01 AM by hans1966 »

Offline Enildo

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2020, 10:57:39 AM »
I have discovered another aspect that can be improved to optimize the workflow in the SX900 and it is as follows:
In song playback / recording mode. add the forward or backward function to any part of it, through the data wheel (Dial) it is much more practical, when looking for a specific part a MIDI and / or AUDIO file.
  I hope that Yamaha will consider this request as well as the previous ones for an upcoming fimware update. regards. Hans

Good observation Hans! I didn't know it had this flaw, it would be very good for the yamaha to make this repair.

Offline hans1966

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2020, 01:27:42 PM »
Hello Enildo, this is annoying because sometimes the forward and backward buttons are passed from one song to another, and time is wasted looking for the exact point of the song. regards. Hans
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 01:44:32 PM by hans1966 »

Offline hans1966

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2020, 01:41:54 PM »
Another aspect to correct is: the change from one sound to another, when a style is being played and passed from one variation to another. The transition is quite annoying to the ear. It is heard as a kind of strong blow when moving from one instrument to another, especially when it is necessary to play a bit longer notes in the melody, and proceed to change the instrument. This is more than everything when playing live. regards. Hans

rcpilot

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2020, 01:50:08 PM »
Hans, yes that is a big issue...I'l told very hard to fix....but all can be done with todays technology...Yamaha just has to step up to it.
Lee

Offline Toril S

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2020, 02:01:14 PM »
LOL, yes the buttons on the Tyros click loudly😀
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline EileenL

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2020, 02:20:01 PM »
Why not do your registration changes with the foot switches as this is silent.

The following users thanked this post: hans1966

Offline Enildo

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2020, 09:09:54 PM »
I'm not liking the new system of seeing letters on the SX900. In the s970 / 75 they had the standard size of 15 lines X 59 characters (one of the options),
which was very good, and the SX900 doesn't have it. In SX, when it’s not too small, it’s too big. Please yamaha, update this.
Other sizes could be created as long as the old ones were preserved.
It is very annoying for users, who make the letters to use in a certain size, having to change everything with each new keyboard model launched.

Enildo

Offline Enildo

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2020, 09:29:30 PM »
Another important question:
Why to add one thing, it is necessary to remove another?
We have two USB outputs, but the video output has been sacrificed.
Wouldn't it be okay to have the two USB outputs + HDMI output?
Or at least leave the old VGA?
If we need to use a monitor now it is necessary to buy an adapter.
I did not agree, with this attitude of the company.

Enildo

Offline hans1966

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2020, 05:40:48 PM »
Hello Guys, something very strange is happening to me, and it is the following: sometimes when I am in a register bank and select any style of factory, some voices of the right hand are lost, and the volumes in the mixer are not visualized . I don't know why the volume reference in the mixer is lost, in this case I turn off the keyboard and turn it on again, and I choose any random style and then I can see the volumes of everything in the mixer. Is there anyone else who has happened this ?. regards. Hans
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 05:42:10 PM by hans1966 »

Offline Enildo

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2020, 06:14:13 PM »
Hello Guys, something very strange is happening to me, and it is the following: sometimes when I am in a register bank and select any style of factory, some voices of the right hand are lost, and the volumes in the mixer are not visualized . I don't know why the volume reference in the mixer is lost, in this case I turn off the keyboard and turn it on again, and I choose any random style and then I can see the volumes of everything in the mixer. Is there anyone else who has happened this ?. regards. Hans

Hello for all,

What is happening to me, in some situations, is that the indicator lights of the active trails are off, even though there is something playing there.
I have to go out and come back to see them lit again.

Yamaha needs to fix these small bugs.

Enildo

The following users thanked this post: hans1966

Offline hans1966

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2020, 10:04:52 PM »
Hi Enildo, thanks for the correction. I really didn't know how to express it better. A hug my friend. Hans

Offline Enyd

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2020, 09:17:44 PM »
I put a red, stick on dot on the On/Off switch as that is difficult to see in low lighting.

Offline Enyd

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2020, 09:26:09 PM »
As the usb port is so difficult to access (my sx900 is up against a wall) I permanently keep a small usb extension plug, draped over the keyboard. Works fine but is a bit ugly.

Offline Enildo

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2020, 10:55:44 PM »
Hello everybody!

Add one more to the list:
In the "Audio Link Multi Pad" function, when we select the "Audio Level", the volume changes immediately.
It would be good to first select and then, on the second touch, make the changes.
As it is a very small space, first it has to be selected and then the dial wheel is used.
This is already the case with the other volumes, I think it is a forgetting of the yamaha.

Enlldo

Offline Enildo

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2020, 11:05:36 PM »
I also wanted, even though I know it is no longer possible, to decrease the size of the icons for the voices on the home screen,
and to increase the size of the icons for Registration Memory, Vocal Harmony, MIDI and Audio.
They were very small, making it difficult for people who do not see very well to read.
Or at least to increase the font size.

Enlldo
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 11:10:03 PM by Enildo »

Offline Enildo

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2020, 01:39:25 PM »
Hello everybody!

I have the following problem: I have several drum kits and some kits cannot be seen in Drum Setup. In the s975 all kits were shown normally.
Does anyone have the same problem?
I hope Yamaha solves this!

Enildo

Offline Simone1972

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2020, 03:06:52 PM »
Hi Enildo,
I caught the same bug as well.
If you use the plus/minus buttons and scroll the kits one by one you will miss some.
One way to overcome it is to turn fast the wheel instead of the buttons.
At least it worked on my kbd.
Regards

Offline Enildo

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2020, 03:17:55 PM »
Another flaw:
When a Registration Memory is saved, it is not possible to use the buttons + or - to switch from one registration to another, it is locked until you touch the screen,
and change by selecting another Registration manually.
Make a test, change some details in your Registration M., save and try to change to another registration using the "Regist Bank Select" "+ or -" buttons, and you will see the defect.

Enildo
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 03:20:47 PM by Enildo »

Offline Enildo

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2020, 03:38:43 PM »
Hi Enildo,
I caught the same bug as well.
If you use the plus/minus buttons and scroll the kits one by one you will miss some.
One way to overcome it is to turn fast the wheel instead of the buttons.
At least it worked on my kbd.
Regards

I tried to do what you said, but in my case it didn't work.
The interesting thing is that if I change to a kit that is installed in the "Expansion" folder, using the Mixer / Eq, it shows in the Drum / Setup, and when I change to the next one, when I try to go back, it disappears.

blackpool

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2020, 03:45:15 PM »
My only real gripe with Genos and SX OS is just -

When you exit/move a step back from say an individual style or reg file. The folder is no longer highlighted  as it is on Tyros and PSR
You just get the folder list  ...i forget sometimes which style genre / reg folder i was in and you have to re-select it again to look at maybe another file in the same folder/Style genre
Ok ...you get some indication of which folder your in ( bottom left of screen )

Nobody else seems to have noticed this or thinks its a problem but i really do miss this simple function

Keith

Offline EileenL

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2020, 03:56:00 PM »
If you have drum kits saved as expansion packs then you have to access them via the expansion button and use from there. You can save them to styles and then to registrations.

The following users thanked this post: JohnStarbuck

Offline Enildo

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2020, 04:06:04 PM »
I would like to ask a question:
Aren't we going to have more updates on the SX900 / 700?
Genos has had several firmware updates.
Some software failures have already been shown in the new models, SX900 / 700, here in the forum and we know that this forum is a great tool for Yamaha to improve its equipment and software.
We have already had several requests from important members of this forum resolved. I'm asking because it's been a while since we have any updates for these models.
I also know that the company must wait for a while to fix all the defects at once, as it cannot release a fix every week.

My greetings and may God bless you all!
Enildo

Offline Enildo

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2020, 04:09:26 PM »
If you have drum kits saved as expansion packs then you have to access them via the expansion button and use from there. You can save them to styles and then to registrations.

Hello Eileen,

Yes, you can use an internal kit by selecting in the Mixer / Eq or selecting from within the "Style Creator" itself, the problem is that when using the "Drum Setup",
to change only one of the drum parts, the kit disappears.

beykock

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2020, 06:11:21 PM »
I wonder if Yamaha will apply the same Genos update policy.
IMHO they will, why not.  :)
Time will tell.
Wait and see.

Babette

Offline larrygreen1

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2020, 05:08:42 PM »
What I would like improved is to be able to increase the volume of the fixed bass sound in the acmp on SX900 i.e when finishing a piece of music I don’t generally use endings & when I hit a full or two fingered chord eg bottom C & G you can hardly hear the bass note under the string sound compared to the Tyros range which is a nice round bass sound.I don’t want to increase the bass in the mixer as then everything is increased.Why is there a fixed bass/root note that you cannot increase or decrease???

Offline hans1966

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2020, 06:39:10 PM »
Hi Guys, going back to the audio playback part, I have noticed that when I am in a specific part of a song such as the chorus and I want to return to the beginning, I press the two buttons (forward + backward) but this sends me to the previous song.  In my previous S975, I could go back to the beginning of the song by pressing these two buttons. I hope Yamaha that you fix this bug, and add this feature to the data wheel (Dial) in the search, playback and recording mode for songs and styles. regards. Hans

Offline Enildo

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2020, 04:18:05 PM »
Hello everybody!

Guys, I see that yamaha has released an update for Genos ( https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,54773.0/topicseen.html ), where some of our claims, such as font size, in the text viewer, drum voices that disappear in the Drum Setup, the indicator lamps of the style tracks, and other problems , have been resolved. I hope this update will also come to the SX line.
The text viewer is very important to me, because I built my repertoire on top of a pattern and this cannot be changing from one keyboard release to another, because it messes up everything. They may offer more options, but the old size settings remain.
Drum setup is also a great fix, as some personal drum kits are being hidden.
Let's wait for our SX!

Enildo

Offline LaHawk

« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2020, 06:55:38 PM »
My Top 3

1. Styles
    Alphabetical order option
    Move ALL Country styles under one category, lots of room in "World"

2. Utility/Parameter Lock
     Add more options (including locking in user Live Control settings)

3. Bluetooth
    Two way connection. (Imagine being able to play your keyboard to a Sonos, Bose, etc. Bluetooth speaker system)

All that being said, many of the improvements mentioned, including my own, will probably not happen in an upgrade. Many are hardware related, and not possible for Yamaha to implement.  Think of the SX-900 as a computer, you can only do so much in improvements , without physically altering the mechanics.

However, like a computer, many software related improvements are possible. We'll see what upgrades Yamaha chooses, hopefully your request is included.

In the meantime, we are all stuck at home, so for me, I'm enjoying my SX-900, as is...a fun keyboard

Larry   PSR-SX900
 My You Tube Recordings

The following users thanked this post: JohnStarbuck

blackpool

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2020, 12:59:01 PM »
Hi Larry - I agree

Not sure if you read but somebody a while back did post about maybe re-saving factory styles to user or a pendrive in alphabetical order ... not sure if that would work ...plus I suppose you could add your own entries and avoid the factory listings and create your own genre folders. A numbering system might also help as was done with MFD records as a prefix.

I dont see that adding more functions to parameter lock would be such a big issue, given the feature already exists for some things... but then I am no expert.
It is so easy on other brands to assign to Global  .... no names mentioned here .. i dont want to get in trouble....lol

As far as Bluetooth is concerned i had earphone buds for Xmas and found  ...no you cant export audio.. I gather the reason is the time delay ( latency) hence audio out is not an option. I imagine there is little that can be done about this where you actually strike a note ....Ie a keyboard and want it to sound right away. I imagine it's not only Yamaha who have an issue with this. 
I dont have a problem playing my MP3 and phone etc... 'importing' using Bluetooth though of course.

Rikki kindly posted up SX conversions on the PSR tutorial page   ....which actually contain a Country dedicated cat ..
maybe you and others have not seen it ....some of these are really good. you will find the zipped files lower down on this page in the link below.

https://psrtutorial.com/sty/yamaha/psr-sx900.html

Regards - Keith

ps...another good option would be to have sub folders available in favourites or maybe more than just one dump. ie. we have yellow flags at the moment but maybe using a couple of other colours would be handy for cats.or groups within favs.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 05:18:18 PM by blackpool »

The following users thanked this post: LaHawk

Offline Bernie9

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2020, 04:38:59 PM »
Thank you keith.  I hadn't noticed Rikki had posted these.

Thank you Rikki for all of your hard work.

Bernie

Offline victorsp

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2020, 05:10:45 PM »
Good afternoon.
What I miss the most in my psr sx900 regarding the Tyros is that it allows you to make drum kit with the internal samples and combine them with the external ones.
I was satisfied only gentlemen of YAMAHA that kit drum could be made with the internal samples. Cheers
PSR SX900,  TYROS 4,  PSR 910, TYROS 2, PSR 3000

Offline hans1966

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2020, 06:32:07 PM »
My wish list is: 1. Assign the rewind or fast-forward function to the data wheel, in song recording, editing and playback mode.
2. troubleshoot problems, when changing sound from one variation to another, or from one register to another
3. possibility to add some SA2 voices such as: Romance clarinet, Jazz Violin, Celtic Violin, Ballad Soprano Sax, Pop Soprano Sax, Ballad Clarinet, Pop Bassoon, IrishPipesAir, IrishPipesDance, and some string sounds like: KinoStrings, Kino StringsNatural, and KinoStringsTensión.
Hopefully Yamaha can give us this gift in the next fimware update.  ;) Cheers. Hans
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 06:39:32 PM by hans1966 »