Author Topic: Mobile Sheets and Bluetooth  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Dupe

Mobile Sheets and Bluetooth
« on: February 25, 2024, 07:17:56 PM »
I’ve just switched from my SX700 to an SX900, I use MobileSheets and turn music pages via a foot switch connected to my iPad. Is there a method using the Bluetooth facility to mate up my music with the corresponding style on my keyboard, so as I select a new song on my iPad it automatically links to the corresponding style via bluetooth? Sorry if this question has previously been asked.

Offline Bill

Re: Mobile Sheets and Bluetooth
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2024, 07:30:32 PM »
You could create a simple registration selecting the style, then use Mobile sheets to load the reg with of course the style.

Bill
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

The following users thanked this post: Dupe

Offline ton37

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2024, 09:56:14 PM »
Maybe this turorial can help?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=83KSbB5H-_8
(From Casper Tutorsynth)🤔
My best regards,
Ton

Offline reya

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2024, 10:13:55 PM »
Seeing there is an option for using bluetooth in the settings of mobilesheets it must be possible. May require an adaptor on the sx 900 side though.
I have never used it myself.
I did  use wifi connection with my sx900 in stead of bluetooth though. Works fine when  using the keyboard at home.

You may be better off asking this question on the mobilesheets forum

Rudy

« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 10:16:29 PM by reya »
Genos 1, PSR SX900, Roland PK6, Ketron SD1000
MSI Cubi 5 mini pc with IIyama prolite 24" touchscreen, MobileSheets

Offline Lacko

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 08:18:36 AM »
I use automatic scrolling function in MobileSheets. No problem with adaptors and pedals. And automatic selection of registration memories when song is selected works through USB cable. Very simple.

Offline Dupe

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2024, 01:13:55 PM »
You could create a simple registration selecting the style, then use Mobile sheets to load the reg with of course the style.

Bill
Thank for your reply Bill

Offline Dupe

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2024, 01:32:27 PM »
Maybe this turorial can help?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=83KSbB5H-_8
(From Casper Tutorsynth)🤔
@ton37 Thanks for your reply, have had a quick look, that may work for me, so need to go through the steps.
I use a camera connector for my iPad which has a female usb connector. My home made foot switch plugs into the connector, used for next/previous music sheet selection. So you must have a similar connection which plugs into one of your keyboard usb sockets? Regards Dupe

Offline Dupe

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2024, 01:38:35 PM »
I use automatic scrolling function in MobileSheets. No problem with adaptors and pedals. And automatic selection of registration memories when song is selected works through USB cable. Very simple.

I’m going to checkout this usb idea, and give it a try, I thought it was used for audio transfer, but seems it can handle data signals from MobileSheets. 👍

Edit: Quote fixed by overover
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 03:10:09 PM by overover »

Offline KurtAgain

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2024, 02:30:41 PM »
So you must have a similar connection which plugs into one of your keyboard usb sockets?

On the keyboard the USB cable must be plugged into the “To Host” port. This is hard to see in the video. The USB cable required for this is often called a printer cable.