Author Topic: SX700  (Read 1339 times)

blackpool

SX700
« on: July 02, 2020, 06:09:25 PM »
I usually go 'up model' not down ie. I went with the change of Tyros from 1 to 5 and had an up-grade in psr as and when they came out.

I then went from Tyros 61 to Genos but really it was too big being 76 and was glad to see the SX900 arrival, and of course got one ...so went back a step for the first time! ...but.....No regrets ....

Leads me to my point .....I stepped back again to a 700 ...and have to say i am just as happy . I dont use mic. anyway or chord looper. Run my own PA ( so no issues with speakers not being as powerful )
Can cope with shortfall in voices and styles ....given loading is not a problem.

I really think for the lump of cash i have been able to pay back into the bank ....its been a no brainer....well for me..

I suppose for some the opposite...who need the 'bells and whistles'  i am just 'plug and play' being an X 70's club organist.

If anyone is maybe thinking of a 700 ( even as a spare for out and about ) it's a fine little machine.

Keith

The following users thanked this post: MINKYCATS

Offline Toril S

Re: SX700
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 08:29:04 PM »
The main thing is that we are happy! As long as the keyboard fills our needs, why not a "lesser" model?
The 700 finally came to our store too, will have a look at it :) But, I don't dare buy another keyboard, I went for the overkill :)
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page