Author Topic: Improving the vocal harmony feature  (Read 1966 times)

Offline J. Larry

Improving the vocal harmony feature
« on: February 14, 2020, 04:32:50 PM »
If Yamaha is listening, I’d like to see some improvements to the vocal harmony section on the SX900.  Aside from an XLR input, which would be nice for sure, working with the presets should be somewhat easier.  For example, many of the harmony choices are saturated with too much reverb for my tastes.  So, I adjust everything accordingly for a particular present and it works fine.  Now, to audition other presets, all parameters jump back to their default settings when activated.  I’d like to try various harmony presets with my reverb and delay settings holding in place.  Maybe it can be done and I’m missing something.

The following users thanked this post: mhack

Online Patrick

Re: Improving the vocal harmony feature
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 09:39:30 PM »
Hi Larry, just save your harmony vocal settings in a registration bank; you can have a lot of settings and each time you turn your KB on load this registration and push registration 1, all the best Patrick

Offline J. Larry

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 12:59:48 AM »
Was not aware of that.  Will give it a try.  Thanks.

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 01:28:46 AM »
Yea,  set up your VH2 for each special kind of backup singer/singers you want/need. I have currently 28 different VH setups that I use. Each one is in its own Registration and NAMED.

Regards
Drake