Author Topic: Key combination to toggle metronome on/off  (Read 3798 times)

Offline MusicMan

Key combination to toggle metronome on/off
« on: February 14, 2020, 06:20:23 AM »
Hi

Is the a key combination to toggle the metronome on/off.

And on the same subject, is there a list of other actions that can be performed with key combinations.
I already know about the Assignable and Direct Access buttons to open menus. But I was wondering if there is list of built-in shortcuts to perform actions other than using the registrations?

Thank You
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 06:24:06 AM by MusicMan »

Offline DerekA

Re: Key combination to toggle metronome on/off
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 12:15:31 PM »
The only 'key combinations' I'm aware of are for example pressing+ and - at the same time on things like tempo, transpose, registration bank select, multipad bank select.

But the assignable buttons can do more that just open menus - and in fact there is an option under the 'Overall' category to assign metronome on/off to one of the A-F buttons or a pedal. Have a look at reference manual (v2) p134 onwards

Genos

The following users thanked this post: MusicMan

Offline MusicMan

Re: Key combination to toggle metronome on/off
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 11:27:31 PM »
The only 'key combinations' I'm aware of are for example pressing+ and - at the same time on things like tempo, transpose, registration bank select, multipad bank select.

But the assignable buttons can do more that just open menus - and in fact there is an option under the 'Overall' category to assign metronome on/off to one of the A-F buttons or a pedal. Have a look at reference manual (v2) p134 onwards

Yes. It works. Thank You