Author Topic: Over and Above my expectations  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Milamber

Over and Above my expectations
« on: February 10, 2020, 02:17:19 PM »
Mods, please move this post elsewhere if I have decided on the wrong area.

This morning, I had a short exchange of emails with Heidrun Dolde asking a question concerning one of the videos produced in support of one of her products at soundwonderland.  The support I received  - totally unexpectedly I would add - has almost knocked me over.  It included a wonderful gesture and I can only say how totally overwhelmed I was.  At 75 and a very poor Tyros 5 player [at best  ;D] I can only express my grateful thanks to this lady and look forward to obtaining more of these terrific registrations should I [hopefully] improve a little.  Regards to all.

Maurice.

Offline BogdanH

Re: Over and Above my expectations
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 02:42:31 PM »
hello Milamber,
Very nice gesture of you sharing your good experience  :)
PSR-SX700 on K&M-18820 stand
Playing for myself on Youtube

The following users thanked this post: Milamber

Offline elad770

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 10:46:42 PM »
I can confirm that she's sweet lady.
However, my experience was not as great eventhough she was respectful.  I wanted to offer to support them and purchase a lot of their content but for a discounted price
I asked a big discounted because this website sells their content at the HIGHEST rates I've ever seen and I don't understand why. She refused , and that was about that.
The prices are not realistic

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 11:33:31 PM »
You need help .. you can ask any question here for free at this great forum.  ;D

And ask 24/7 and 365 days each year. In fact you can ask more than one question free every one of those days too.

We have a lot of very friendly and helpful people here at our forum, do you not agree?

Have you posted over at soundwonderland about your great experience that you have received here at PSRTutorial's site?  ;)

Offline elad770

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 11:36:55 PM »
I agree with DrakeM
This the best place to seek for support.