Author Topic: Pls. Yamaha. Give us a Homescreen that we can design ourselves!  (Read 1717 times)

Offline ton37

Pls. Yamaha. Give us a Homescreen that we can design ourselves!
« on: February 09, 2020, 07:45:36 PM »
I remember that the Technics KN7000 had an option to design the 'Homescreen' by yourself. One even could save several lay-outs for particular situations. That would be a great update from YAMAHA. Those large pictures of the voices (in the Genos/SX displays) take up a lot of unnecessary display-space which could be used better by the user.

So YAMAHA Techies: learn from the past and have a look at the 'Classic KN7000' … it had a 'Homescreen' that you could design according to your own wishes ....
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 07:46:44 PM by ton37 »
My best regards,
Ton

Offline Mikk

Re: Pls. Yamaha. Give us a Homescreen that we can design ourselves!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 08:25:07 PM »
 If you are thinking of buying a Yamaha arranger,especially the Genos,  if you can, check out  the technics KN7000 FIRST especially the  styles that many relate exactly to  song titles of the 1950s, 60s and 70s .
regards from,
Mike.
I Believe in the K.I.S.S. Principle.

There is no cloud. It is storage space
                     on someones computer.

Offline ckobu

Re: Pls. Yamaha. Give us a Homescreen that we can design ourselves!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 09:08:19 PM »
The KN7000 was a great instrument. I agree for the home screen, it would be great if Genos had it. From the menu (picture 1) I could arrange whatever I wanted. My 4 screens that I customized depending on how I perform. (picture 2)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Watch my video channel

The following users thanked this post: hans1966, ton37, Mikk