Author Topic: Genos 2 to Genos 1 Complete styles  (Read 2708 times)

Offline shadowhankron

Genos 2 to Genos 1 Complete styles
« on: February 25, 2024, 12:00:47 PM »
Hi
Is there anyone who  Completed the Conversions of Genos 2 to Genos 1 Styles, I got  a few from here from MadrasGiaguari already but read that many more users are or have done more conversions, please direct me to the site to download more of these great styles.
This Forum is a fantastic group of Yamaha users long may it Live forever.

regards

Ronnie ( Shadowhankron )
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 12:02:27 PM by shadowhankron »
Genos 1 Keyboard / PSR S 970 /  Korg PA4X  keyboard /  Yamaha HS 7 Studio Monitors  / Motif Rack XS /
Roland Integra 7 /,Fender  Strat & Telecaster & Burns Marvin White Guitar, Tascam DP 32 track Recorder.

The following users thanked this post: MadrasGiaguari

Offline DrakeM

Re: Genos 2 to Genos 1 Complete styles
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2024, 01:32:10 PM »
Here are all G2 style that I have converted and work just fine in any Keyboard since 2013. 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLDUCbuFpwE&list=PLOyNsYk1KSHj6kwNmrJPHMx6Cu3wpuTim

I should have all 239 of the new G2 style name completed by about April.

Enjoy
Drake

Offline pjd

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 05:37:37 PM »
Hi --

I converted the new G2 R&B styles to G1:

https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,68184.0.html

Drake does good work and targets his styles for the PSR-S950. My R&B conversions use G1 voices and effects where possible. Angelo targets G1, also.

Conversion is a lot of work. I doubt if we will see all the new G2 styles converted for G1 anytime soon. Time to roll up your sleeves?  ;)

All the best -- pj

The following users thanked this post: MadrasGiaguari

Offline shadowhankron

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 11:10:49 AM »
 To DRAKEM,  Thanks for the reply  and sorry for  my delay in responding, was off line

DrakeM  how do I download these G2 styles it only shows YouTube stuff.

PJD.....Thanks for your reply,  I had those R&B styles  but thanks for your help anyway.

regards
Ronnie
Genos 1 Keyboard / PSR S 970 /  Korg PA4X  keyboard /  Yamaha HS 7 Studio Monitors  / Motif Rack XS /
Roland Integra 7 /,Fender  Strat & Telecaster & Burns Marvin White Guitar, Tascam DP 32 track Recorder.

Offline KurtAgain

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2024, 11:14:31 AM »
how do I download these G2 styles it only shows YouTube stuff.

The download links are in the show notes of the videos.

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2024, 01:13:49 PM »
All the links to the styles packs are below each Video in the description.

No need to watch the video if you are getting each pack. I did add to each video the recommended songs that go to each styles before I demo each third intro of the reworked style.

I originally reworked just the Country, R&B and Oldies styles and sent them to Joe to post. Those are the styles I am most likely to search through when I am making a new custom song style. I wasn't planning on converting all the new G2 styles. Because folks with the older keyboards can't use the reworked Genos versions to work correctly as is, I decided to rework them through my keyboard. If I can get them to work in my old keyboard, any one can use them.

When I complete all the styles, I will send them to Joe to add to the styles collection section.

Offline shadowhankron

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2024, 10:22:55 PM »
 Hi Drake
Thanks again for replying,  I was able to Download all the styles tonight, from your YouTube site,  A very high amount of Hard work was involved by You in making these Genos 2 Styles available for us to use, I THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your hard work.
I have to Unzip them in Folders so will Play them tomorrow Night.

Thank You Once Again

Ronnie

Offline shadowhankron

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2024, 10:25:44 PM »
KURT AGAIN

Thanks for Your Reply in helping me

Ronnie

Offline shadowhankron

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2024, 11:05:15 AM »

DrakeM

I used the Genos 2 converted Styles and they sounded Fantastic, again Thanks for all your hard work from you and many others involved..

regards
Ronnie 8) 8)

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2024, 10:37:09 PM »
Dear Ronnie,

I see your interest for G2 Styles. You can download the Genos 2 Styles I converted for Genos 1 (miscellanea of various genres)  from the following link:

https://app.box.com/folder/242373769353?s=mv1c1dv493slr5bkoo2ghywjqhqau2f9

I converted, among new Styles, the ones of my specific interest only. I did it for Genos1, but somebody tested that they work fine on SX 900 and 700 also.

Ciao

Angelo
Yamaha Genos, Clavinova Cvp309PE, Hs-8, Hammond Xm2.
Past: Farfisa Minicompact, CompactDeLuxe; Elkarapsody; Hammond L122R&Leslie142; CasioCz1000; Roland D50, E20, ProE, Juno106, JX8P, Ra90; Technics Kn800, 1000, 2000; Korg M1, i3, i30, Pa1x, Pa3x; others.

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively, DaveD, tyrosguy85, metsasarv, wersianer, Roshure

Offline shadowhankron

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2024, 11:30:33 AM »
 Angelo

Thanks for reply  I already had Downloaded your fantastic Style Conversions of Genos 2 to Genos 1,   you put a lot of hard work also into your conversions.

I appreciate anyone on this forum for their work on all styles.

regards
Ronnie