Author Topic: Any Way To Select What Shows In The Sheet Music Display?  (Read 2470 times)

Any Way To Select What Shows In The Sheet Music Display?
« on: January 02, 2020, 11:18:41 AM »
I love to use the sheet music display while a MIDI file is playing. There are often parts for which I'd like to see the music that doesn't display.

Is there a way to choose which channel or part is displayed on the sheet music screen?
Check Out My YouTube Channel! https://goo.gl/edbXFS

Online DerekA

Re: Any Way To Select What Shows In The Sheet Music Display?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 11:47:56 AM »
On the score page, touch the little cog icon at the bottom of the screen.

This brings up a setting page where you can select which (if any) channel in the midi file is shown as the left hand part, and which (if any) channel is shown as the right hand part.

Check the mixer (song) page first to see which channel is playing the voice you want to see on the score.
Genos

The following users thanked this post: KeyboardByBiggs

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 12:58:55 PM »
On the score page, touch the little cog icon at the bottom of the screen.

This brings up a setting page where you can select which (if any) channel in the midi file is shown as the left hand part, and which (if any) channel is shown as the right hand part.

I've tried that and never have I seen all the channels in the song available. I just ran across one where the lead part channel was greyed out in that display.  :-\
Check Out My YouTube Channel! https://goo.gl/edbXFS

Offline Rick D.

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 08:21:14 PM »
Biggs,

The easiest way to find the channels you would like to display on the score is to go into the channels screen. Start your midi and see which parts are lighting up. Try turning different channels off until you find the channels you are trying to play yourself. Then go back into the score screen and follow Derek’s instructions.

Hope this helps.

Rick D,.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 08:35:15 PM by Rick D. »