Author Topic: My new baby  (Read 2404 times)

Offline hans1966

My new baby
« on: January 14, 2020, 07:00:18 PM »
Hello friends, my new SX900 arrived yesterday at noon after three days (it seemed like an eternity) and I am very happy. I had to sell my previous S975, but it was worth the change. My S975 records work perfectly on my new SX900. In addition, this wonderful keyboard has brought me luck, because I already have several concerts for this weekend. Soon I will make you listen to some of my favorite melodies through this beautiful machine. regards. Hans

"Enjoying my SX600, and moving step by step through the journey of life"

Offline Toril S

Re: My new baby
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 07:39:13 PM »
Great, great news Hans! Congratulations! You sound SOOOO happy! Have fun with your new baby, and I look forwards to hearing your music!  :) :)
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

The following users thanked this post: hans1966

Offline hans1966

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 12:33:27 AM »
Thank you very much Toril for your good wishes. In these moments I am retouching some sounds and records of my previous S975, and also changing some drum kits of my MIDI files, for my next concerts. The operating system is very different, and there is an interesting learning curve, but I love new challenges. ;) Cheers

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 12:50:31 AM by hans1966 »

rcpilot

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 01:13:26 AM »
So far...how do you like the Piano?
and how about all the orchestral voices?
Lee

Pino

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 03:04:49 AM »
My S975 records work perfectly on my new SX900.

Hans, I wish I could say that
It took me weeks to get my sx900 stage ready
The SX is a totally different keyboard to the 975 and most of the data is not in the same path.
Good luck
Pino

Offline hans1966

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 03:08:21 AM »
Hi Lee, the piano is fine, but if you don't like it you can edit the voice in the mixer, there you can give it body, brightness or a little resonance, using a little filter and harmonics you can mold the sound to your liking. the strings are quite impressive for my ears, but just like piano sound, you can also edit them if you don't like them. regards. Hans

Offline hans1966

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 03:24:27 AM »
Hans, I wish I could say that
It took me weeks to get my sx900 stage ready
The SX is a totally different keyboard to the 975 and most of the data is not in the same path.
Good luck
Pino

Hi Pino, I agree with you in what you say. there are some voices and records of my previous S975, which had to be retouched, some MIDIS, made in S975, had specific voices of an expansion package, so I had the need to create a package with the missing voices. I've been with this wonderful keyboard for just two days studying it and gradually knowing each part. I have several concerts over the weekend and it is required to have enough skill to access the style and song parameters while playing. regards. Hans
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 03:26:58 AM by hans1966 »

Offline Enildo

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2020, 08:35:32 PM »
Congratulations Mi hermano Hans!
I am very happy and I know exactly what you are feeling! Enjoy your new partner!

Enildo
When word fail, Music speaks!

Offline hans1966

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 06:08:09 PM »
Hello Enildo my friend, thank you very much for your good wishes. I hope to hear from you when you have it. You will have hours of fun. a hug!!