Author Topic: Really Not using my SX  (Read 2062 times)

blackpool

Really Not using my SX
« on: January 09, 2020, 10:42:24 AM »
I really do like my SX900 - but have to say i am not getting best use out of it.

I am really 'Plug and play' and still only tend to use my Korg EK50's ( I have several of these - as cheap as chips ! )
They are just so lightweight and have the audio out I need + have 40 memory slots which is enough for me for a 3 hour job.

If anybody is interested - PM me as i feel i maybe bought this in error .... its boxed and is in A1 NEW condition and i would take a sensible price for it - but by same token .....not giving it away!

Happy to hang on to it - but not bothered if it goes  - if anyone is N West UK is in the market for a new one and can collect Blackpool. as i wont post then contact me private.

Regards - Keith   

dtaylor

Re: Really Not using my SX
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 11:46:00 AM »
Hi Keith, I've just tried to pm you but not sure the message was sent,
Can you check and let me know please
Thanks David

Online EileenL

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 01:22:14 PM »
Surprised to hear this Keith. I thought after waiting so long for it to be replaced you were now happy with it. I still love mine and it performs very well at gigs and shows.

blackpool

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 03:11:16 PM »
Hi E....
Yes it is super , but I wont take mine out

Really an EK50 does ALL I NEED and I really do like these little boards. 

+ I am due to go away next week for a long period  - so it wont even get used for months .. i am taking an EK50 with me to Spain as its smaller lighter and not bothered about getting one of these nicked/damaged.

Mind you E.. I will maybe miss it for the odd 'blast' I do love Yamaha ....and its hardly like they cost the earth ....lifes short....lol  pointless giving it away.....I imagine I will end up keeping it despite not using it a great deal.

Keith

« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 07:11:06 PM by blackpool »