Author Topic: Free download  (Read 9310 times)

Lloyd E

Free download
« on: January 08, 2020, 04:33:10 PM »
Fiesta Caliente pack is free from Yamaha for a limited time.  Lloyd

Offline kbrkr

Re: Free download
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 05:52:26 PM »
Thanks Lloyd, but the Promo Code fiesta19 did not work for me. :(

Lloyd E

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 05:58:05 PM »
It did not work for me either. I have a very allow opinion of the YEM. Others do not agree but each time I go to use it it either doesn't recognize my sign in info.
Sometimes it does and other times it does not. That is not reliable. I guess if you use it and spend lots of money it may eventually work but I am not going to
waste my money on it.   Lloyd >:(

SeaGtGruff

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 06:41:00 PM »
I haven't tried the promotional code, but the PSR-S versions can be downloaded for free from Yamaha's sites. I'm not sure why they make you go to the Yamaha MusicSoft site for Tyros and Genos.

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 11:36:50 PM »
Hi
The fiesta code 19 does not work for me  a Genos owner
It says coupon invalid.

All the best
John
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Murat

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 08:27:23 AM »
Please could you share the location of this pack download, is it on Yamaha's website? I can't seem to find it?

Offline wersianer

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 08:38:34 AM »
kbrkr, John and Murat I sent you an email.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 08:42:50 AM by wersianer »

The following users thanked this post: kbrkr

Murat

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 09:31:13 AM »
Thanks wersianer, email received and file downloaded, all good.

The following users thanked this post: wersianer

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 01:01:46 PM »
Here is a link to the page for the "free" Fiesta Caliente pack for the PSR-S975 and 775 keyboards.

https://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical_instruments/keyboards/arranger_workstations/psr-s975/vse.html

Regards
Drake

The following users thanked this post: Ed B, Jacob

sbuci

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2020, 03:35:36 PM »
Which is the link for Genos! :)

Thanks!

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2020, 05:51:06 PM »
BIG THANKS TO

Wersianer  AND  Drake

All The Best
John :)
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Lloyd E

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2020, 08:59:50 PM »
Was able too download the file and the styles are excellent. All for free!  Thanks Yamaha.  Lloyd

whataguy

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2020, 09:57:03 PM »
Care to share Genos download link?

Offline overover

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2020, 10:22:53 PM »
Here are all the download links I know for the "Fiesta Caliente" Expansion Pack (ppf / ppi format):

PSR-S670: http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/Documents/Keyboards/Fiesta_Caliente_S670.zip

PSR-S775: http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/Documents/Keyboards/Fiesta_Caliente_S775.zip

PSR-S975: http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/Documents/Keyboards/Fiesta_Caliente_S975.zip

PSR-A3000: http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/Documents/Keyboards/Fiesta_Caliente_A3000.zip

PSR-SX700: https://download.yamaha.com/files/tcm:39-1277661

PSR-SX900: https://download.yamaha.com/files/tcm:39-1277662

I don't know of any such direct download links for the original Tyros5 and Genos versions (cpf format).

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Graham UK, Dave Shively, Aquilauno, balcino

Offline Rick D.

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2020, 02:13:17 AM »

Pino

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2020, 02:21:01 AM »
Chris
Thanks so much for the download link.
After wasting an hour yesterday it was a pleasure just to click on your link and the download started immediately.

Pino

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2020, 09:05:26 AM »
Hi
Am I right in saying this download is not suitable for the Genos??

All the best
John

Murat

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2020, 12:19:57 PM »
John has raised a very good questioJohn has raised a very good question – is this download actually for the Genos. If not, why is it shared on this page??? It will obviously waste Genos owners time trying to download and install this pack onto their Genos which in process might even cause damage to the keyboard. Please could you be more careful when sharing information and ensure it is shared in the appropriate forum? n – is this download actually for the Genos. If not, why is it shared on this page???

Offline DerekA

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2020, 12:48:36 PM »
Don't panic, the link that Rick D posted goes straight to the Yamaha Musicsoft page which clearly states Version : Genos.

[You're not missing much if you can't download it though :) ]
Genos

Offline jwyvern

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2020, 01:46:51 PM »

[You're not missing much if you can't download it though :) ]

:o
Is that why it is being given away  ;) ;)

John
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 01:49:27 PM by jwyvern »

charlie

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2020, 02:12:35 PM »
The same pack was available on 1 MAY 2019. charlie 8)

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2020, 06:05:49 PM »
I have the Fiesta Caliente pack downloaded and working fine into Genos.

I downloaded it and installed several months ago when this promotion first came up.

I believe the pack itself can work ok for PSR/Tyros/Genos.

It is probably the Fiesta19 code that is no longer working for Genos owners. 

thanks
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline overover

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2020, 11:03:10 PM »
John has raised a very good questioJohn has raised a very good question – is this download actually for the Genos. If not, why is it shared on this page??? It will obviously waste Genos owners time trying to download and install this pack onto their Genos which in process might even cause damage to the keyboard. Please could you be more careful when sharing information and ensure it is shared in the appropriate forum? n – is this download actually for the Genos. If not, why is it shared on this page???

Hi Murat,

you can simply use the S975 version of the "Fiesta Caliente" Pack on Genos: Download this zip file, extract it on your PC and import the PPF file to your YEM. This is exactly the same content as the original Genos Pack file (which comes in CPF format).

http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/Documents/Keyboards/Fiesta_Caliente_S975.zip

Note: You can DELETE the PPI file, which is also included in the zip file (and also the zip file itself). You only need the PPF file.

And, of course: You will NOT "damage" anything when importing any PPF Pack files to the YEM and use them with the Genos.

Best regards,
Chris

➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2020, 11:09:48 PM »
The Genos link is invalid

Offline Rick D.

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2020, 07:01:02 PM »
Ugawoga,
Are you referring to the link I posted?
I just clicked on it and it took me right to the download page, and if you scroll to the bottom, it will tell you it is for Genos.
I will say that I never went as far as to download it, as I am not interested in the pack.

Thanks,

Rick D.

Online EileenL

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2020, 12:49:23 PM »
Don't see how you can report someone for supplying free product. I downloaded it no problem when it first came out which was quite a while ago. I did not like it so have never used it.

Offline manuel

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2020, 07:17:18 AM »
Hello to all friends....

I am part of the Yamaha team that develops those expansion packs, like Mariachi-Norteño, Banda, Salsa, Cumbia Latina y Mas, Fiesta Caliente and VERY soon the Fiesta Caliente 2.....

Yamaha does the following, when an expansion pack is just released, for the FIRST 3 moths is free.....after that, not. As Eileen noted, that promotion was done LONG ago....I thing May 2019 or June 2019.

Just so you know, and be alert that very Soon, in matter of days, perhaps couple weeks, the Fiesta Caliente 2 is coming out, we sent the pack to YCJ at the end of January-Early part of February....so, is almost out.

Your friend a colleague

Manuel Dorantes
My 2 Cents

Manuel

The following users thanked this post: StuartR, jugge

Offline BogdanH

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2020, 09:17:33 AM »
Manuel, thank you very much for valuable information about Fiesta Caliente 2!!

Bogdan
PSR-SX700 on K&M-18820 stand
Playing for myself on Youtube

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2020, 03:17:56 PM »
Hello to all friends....

I am part of the Yamaha team that develops those expansion packs, like Mariachi-Norteño, Banda, Salsa, Cumbia Latina y Mas, Fiesta Caliente and VERY soon the Fiesta Caliente 2.....

Yamaha does the following, when an expansion pack is just released, for the FIRST 3 moths is free.....after that, not. As Eileen noted, that promotion was done LONG ago....I thing May 2019 or June 2019.

Just so you know, and be alert that very Soon, in matter of days, perhaps couple weeks, the Fiesta Caliente 2 is coming out, we sent the pack to YCJ at the end of January-Early part of February....so, is almost out.

Your friend a colleague

Manuel Dorantes

Hope this “fiesta caliente 2” has super Articulation voices and MegaVoices too.

tyrosman

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2020, 02:38:17 AM »
Don't see how you can report someone for supplying free product. I downloaded it no problem when it first came out which was quite a while ago. I did not like it so have never used it.
I have it Eileen I don't no where and why they cant load it on Genos I didn't like it either and took it out :)