Genos (12 Boards) > Genos YEM & Expansion Packs

Cannot Install....

(1/3) > >>

augere50@gmail.com:
Hi
Tried to install an expansion pack----I received the message " Cannot execute quick installation. Install with a full installer"  What does that mean?   I used YEM (2.6.0)
Thanks  Frank

Stijn:
The first pack install is done with the Save As "Pack Installation File  *.cpi"  to initialize the new 2.01 system.
You used a  Save As "quick.cpi". That can only be used after a First "Pack Installation" on your Genos.

Here is a pdf with some basic instructions.

Stijn

Edit: Defunct link removed by overover

fileaudio:
Same problem same message ,,   Cannot quick install , full install .... I can’t find the pdf with the info can you provide please.

Siegfried:
Hello PSR friends

A similar problem I  had 14 days ago, cqi – installation was impossible so I did cpi - installation but the content was gone.

After a long search I found the reason it was the swap file of Win10. The hard drive had only 2 GB of storage and that wasn't enough.

Good luck for the installation
Siegfried in Germany

ckobu:

--- Quote from: fileaudio on February 11, 2021, 02:04:52 AM ---Same problem same message ,,   Cannot quick install , full install .... I can’t find the pdf with the info can you provide please.

--- End quote ---

The ppi/cpi format should be selected when creating the Installation File. MUST NOT be pqi/cqi.
Watch the video at this time.

https://youtu.be/YhO2ZHlvmX0?t=384

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version