Author Topic: how Many Expansion Packs?  (Read 2330 times)

augere50@gmail.com

how Many Expansion Packs?
« on: December 27, 2019, 04:10:09 PM »
Hi Fellas and ladies,
   I have the expansion pack "Dreamscapes" from Easy Sounds (Beautiful).   I wanted to install another of their Packs at the same time.   Can the Genos hold 2 at the same time? OR will 1 pack overide the other?
Thanks Frank

Offline elad770

Re: how Many Expansion Packs?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 04:18:33 PM »
I think when you import a pack to YEM it automatically assigns LSB bank or a "Place" for the pack to sit in the Memory space.
A pack cannot override each other! Even when you import the pack to YEM only the software will duplicate packs and not override anything.

Some will create their packs that correspond to a specific LSB so the creator will indicate that, but overall this should not be and issue

Offline Dromeus

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 04:21:07 PM »
Cheers Frank

Yes, you can. Of course, you should have enough expansion memory left to suit the needs of the new pack(s) to be installed.

Have fun with the EasySound packs (Christmas sale discounts available 'til Jan 7th)

Michael
Regards, Michael

Offline DerekA

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2019, 04:39:12 PM »
You need to use the YEM software program on your computer to create an install file that combines as many packs as you want, up to a total size of 3GB. Then you install that to the keyboard.
Genos