Author Topic: ENJOY THE SILENCE STYLE FREE DOWNLOAD @ SynthGrooves  (Read 5245 times)

Offline rene1242

ENJOY THE SILENCE STYLE FREE DOWNLOAD @ SynthGrooves
« on: December 26, 2019, 04:38:56 PM »
Please visit my link to download my STYLE of Enjoy The Silence-DEPECHE MODE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm7UQ9XwO6o

Download and have fun guys !!! will be doing more style in the coming future for free!!!!  :) :) :) :) :)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 04:47:17 PM by rene1242 »
"SynthGrooves"

The following users thanked this post: thomas750, balcino

Offline elad770

Re: ENJOY THE SILENCE STYLE FREE DOWNLOAD @ SynthGrooves
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 06:08:27 PM »
I don't have time to try it today but I would like to say that I'm very proud of you!!! I'm not your father or anything but this is how I feel :D

Thank you for bravely not letting others put you down.
I will still respectfully Express my opinion even if it's
Not what certain members like to hear but for me this is NEVER personal. I don't know anyone for it to be personal. It's only an opinion. An opinion should never discourage anyone to pursue what he loves. I'm very happy that rene understands that and decided to stick to his original desire to share his talent. You are Very inspirational to me because I've seen people quitting the forum for things like that and there's absolutely no reason for that. So thank you!!

I also wanted to ask if you can share specific styles I've heard on your channel if I email you?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 06:09:34 PM by elad770 »

Offline rene1242

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 06:25:04 PM »
I don't have time to try it today but I would like to say that I'm very proud of you!!! I'm not your father or anything but this is how I feel :D

Thank you for bravely not letting others put you down.
I will still respectfully Express my opinion even if it's
Not what certain members like to hear but for me this is NEVER personal. I don't know anyone for it to be personal. It's only an opinion. An opinion should never discourage anyone to pursue what he loves. I'm very happy that rene understands that and decided to stick to his original desire to share his talent. You are Very inspirational to me because I've seen people quitting the forum for things like that and there's absolutely no reason for that. So thank you!!

I also wanted to ask if you can share specific styles I've heard on your channel if I email you?
Thanks very much!! the style i shared is the same style i used in my latest cover- Please send me your email or send me on rene.1242.ra@gmail.com
"SynthGrooves"

Offline elad770

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 07:31:49 PM »
I tried the style just now:

First of all - I like the Bass1 Chord1 pan L/R sound design. For this specific song, it sounds fantastic.

However, I've encountered a few issues when part 3 and 4 kick in:

Chord2 and phrase 1 + 2 are not playing in the right Key. Something with the NTR/RTR settings is off.

You should ask someone who's an expert in this to test your style and see what's not working.

I will email you tomorrow :)

Offline rene1242

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2019, 08:01:02 PM »
I tried the style just now:

First of all - I like the Bass1 Chord1 pan L/R sound design. For this specific song, it sounds fantastic.

However, I've encountered a few issues when part 3 and 4 kick in:

Chord2 and phrase 1 + 2 are not playing in the right Key. Something with the NTR/RTR settings is off.

You should ask someone who's an expert in this to test your style and see what's not working.

I will email you tomorrow :)
Cause they are playing bypass you have to use correct chords  in order to work properly as i mentioned in the video
"SynthGrooves"

Offline rene1242

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2019, 08:02:57 PM »
I know  Cause they are playing bypass you have to use correct chords  in order to work properly as i mentioned in the video
main C & D must be played Fm Ab Cm Eb - them Fm Ab cm - Ebm

You can watch my video slowly and watch
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 08:06:06 PM by rene1242 »
"SynthGrooves"

Offline elad770

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2019, 08:30:59 PM »
Oh.... Ok
I will do that.
Excellent work.....👍

WolfBack

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2019, 08:33:07 PM »
This is a amazing style, a gift for a dear friend!
I tested this style a few days ago, and I'm sticking with this!
Thanks a lot, Rene!
Keep it on, my friend!

Offline elad770

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2019, 09:00:27 PM »
I agree with WolfBack here.
For those who didnt read between the lines, when WoldBack say : "Sticking with it" he means that he probably went through few styles in his musical journey.  What often happens is that we encounter Many Many versions of the same Song and it is VERY tiresome. For many of us , all we want is to find the best style for the song, and STICK WITH IT, because otherwise we will go crazy and most if the time search for styles as opposed to play and enjoy. As an 80's Fan, I really like the Bass and Synth design here.
To be honest, I might change few little things for it to sound better on my Genos but as a backbone this is the best version I've heard for this specific song. I'm also "Sticking with this version".
I actually heard even better and more impressive sounds on one of his recent you tube videos amd rene will probably post them here soon. I'm excited. Theres some complexity and dynamics in his style design which I really like. I think some Balancing is required but this is minor adjustments for me at least and also when style migrate between Models it might be off a little bit.
Also another wise thing that I saw Rene did was to create the style in the ORIGINAL Song key! That is very smart especially when you have Phrases and chords on "Bypass" and "fixed keys". If Bypass is needed for a unique phrase the smartest thing to do is at least have the song perform in its original key!

Excellent work

The following users thanked this post: rene1242

Offline rene1242

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2019, 09:21:40 PM »
I agree with WolfBack here.
For those who didnt read between the lines, when WoldBack say : "Sticking with it" he means that he probably went through few styles in his musical journey.  What often happens is that we encounter Many Many versions of the same Song and it is VERY tiresome. For many of us , all we want is to find the best style for the song, and STICK WITH IT, because otherwise we will go crazy and most if the time search for styles as opposed to play and enjoy. As an 80's Fan, I really like the Bass and Synth design here.
To be honest, I might change few little things for it to sound better on my Genos but as a backbone this is the best version I've heard for this specific song. I'm also "Sticking with this version".
I actually heard even better and more impressive sounds on one of his recent you tube videos amd rene will probably post them here soon. I'm excited. Theres some complexity and dynamics in his style design which I really like. I think some Balancing is required but this is minor adjustments for me at least and also when style migrate between Models it might be off a little bit.
Also another wise thing that I saw Rene did was to create the style in the ORIGINAL Song key! That is very smart especially when you have Phrases and chords on "Bypass" and "fixed keys". If Bypass is needed for a unique phrase the smartest thing to do is at least have the song perform in its original key!

Excellent work

Thanks for your kind words yes the song must be played in its original key to sound right otherwise it will be off ,  I'm really happy that you like my style!!!
"SynthGrooves"