Author Topic: Updated Genos 2.01 and now problem with Songbook+  (Read 3987 times)

Offline Bob88

Updated Genos 2.01 and now problem with Songbook+
« on: January 01, 2020, 08:55:31 PM »
   Before the Genos update 2.01,  I could link registrations to pdf songs no problem.   Now    Songbook indicates the pdfs are linked but do not make the connection to the registrations.   I tried removing the link and then relinked and get an error that they cannot be linked.   Very disappointing.  Bob

Offline StuartR

Re: Updated Genos 2.01 and now problem with Songbook+
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 10:36:14 PM »
   Before the Genos update 2.01,  I could link registrations to pdf songs no problem.   Now    Songbook indicates the pdfs are linked but do not make the connection to the registrations.   I tried removing the link and then relinked and get an error that they cannot be linked.   Very disappointing.  Bob

Mine work just fine after the 2.01 update. Were yours new or existing registration links created before 2.01?

Online Fred Smith

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 10:45:06 PM »
Bob,

How do you connect the iPad to the keyboard?

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline Bob88

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 01:36:31 AM »
  Stuart:   All my registrations links were created prior to the 2.01 update.

Fred:    Your question led me to checking further re my problem.  Songbook+ indicated I was connected via Bluetooth, however, I checked the Genos and found it had not recognized a wireless lan connection. I reset it and now the links work fine.

Thanks to both of you for your replies.  Bob