Author Topic: Anybody ever converted Band in a Box Style to Yamaha.  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Oldden

Anybody ever converted Band in a Box Style to Yamaha.
« on: January 03, 2022, 04:56:19 PM »
I think it can’t be done but you never know , has  Anybody ever converted Band in a Box Styles to Yamaha or done it the other way round ?

Offline Gunnar Jonny

Re: Anybody ever converted Band in a Box Style to Yamaha.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 07:16:19 PM »
Hi.

I think the new BiaB styles won't be easy to convert at all, just as most audiostyles is.
My verion of EMC Styleworks XT Universal has a plugin, but I've never tried it. (As we know, that software has come to an end due to Covid.)
BiaB styles sounds and work more than great. It's amasing how far that software developement has come so far.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Cheers 🥂
GJ

The following users thanked this post: Oldden

Offline ugawoga

Re: Anybody ever converted Band in a Box Style to Yamaha.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 07:02:50 PM »
Hi
I had this program and worked well on Windows 7. After that------------!!!! Now on Windows 11.
Do not touch EMC Styleworks with a bargepole. It cost me nearly £150 just for the Yamaha version.

After a few updates it would not work at all. It was never updated properly, but the idea is great
Klaus who invented the program was too busy with his business in computers to spend time on EMC Styleworks.
Anyway Klaus sadly passed away and the whole website has now closed for good.
£150 up the Swanee River

All the best
John
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 10:49:04 PM by ugawoga »
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox