Genos (12 Boards) > Genos YEM & Expansion Packs

YEM connection problem

(1/2) > >>

Rick D.:
Hi Guys,
I am trying to get my YEM working on a windows 10 PC to a Genos. I have the Genos connected to my home network and my PC is connected to the same network.
I brought my instrument information via USB to the YEM software and imported it. It is now showing up on the left side of window. I select the pack I want to install and check off all the files in the pack I want to send to the instrument. With the Genos turned on and connected to the wifi, I click on the Send to Instrument button in top right of window and after a few moments it says Unable to establish connection. Am I missing anything?

TIA,
Rick D.

Dave Nuttall:
I'm having the same issue.
Just posted the question before I found this item.

Rick D.:
Dave,

I kept trying and it fixed itself. I made no changes, and all of a sudden it connected and I was able to load my packs.

Rick D.

Dave Nuttall:
Rick,
It's probably too late to figure out what may have happened/changed.
I noticed that my Genos was showing an IP address of 192.168.0.1 which is the assigned address for my router.
What is strange is that I can connect to the Genos from a wireless laptop while the assigned IP address is as above.
I'm not sure what role expansion packs will play for me and I got a couple installed just to see what they were.
Thanks for your followup.
Dave

jwyvern:
I sometimes find YEM complains about not finding a wireless connection, even though everything is "connected".
Usually simply clicking on Genos at the left and trying to send again cures it.
John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version