Author Topic: Symbols on screen  (Read 4108 times)

Offline Ingar

Symbols on screen
« on: December 01, 2019, 02:36:28 PM »
I think that some of the symbols on touch screen are unnecessary big and others are guite small. it`s hard to see song name in the box in upper left corner.  Maybe a re-organization can be done in the next update?

Regards Ingar

saxxman

Re: Symbols on screen
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 02:46:55 PM »
Ingar - agreed.  Yamaha could offer options of "default displays" with larger text in certain areas. It would be great if they did. Should be easily doable in a firmware update, but that will depend on their priorities I guess. We can hope that might come downstream! Good post.

Offline Toril S

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 03:08:32 PM »
I agree!
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline Ingar

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 03:46:21 PM »
I agree!
Yes, the "needs" do shows up after some events.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 03:47:36 PM by Ingar »

blackpool

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 04:20:18 PM »
Point taken ....yes

For me though regarding the display - its the loss of the highlighting ( which you get on Tyros/psr )  When you step back from a file to its relative folder, you no longer easily know where you were and have to make a mental note..
Ok - there is an indication in bottom left as to origin of your 'current' file - but I DO miss this very simple, handy function of the display, when moving backwards and forwards in the same folder.   You have to choose and 're select' the folder from main screen folder options.

Keith