Author Topic: PSR-SX600 Problem  (Read 1747 times)

PSR-SX600 Problem
« on: March 31, 2021, 12:42:02 AM »
Hello,

I have an SX600, and for a while, it was playing fine. However, a little while ago, when I tried to layer two voices that are on different octaves, both voices stayed on the same octave. When I went to another voice, even with the Right 1 or Right 2 voice as the only one, the octave stayed the same. As in, if I were to play a piano and also a guitar voice, both would be on the same octave. When I turn off the guitar voice, then go to a bass voice (on either one), it's the same octave as the piano voice. It stays that way even when I turn off the keyboard. What should I do? Thank you.
-Alex
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 01:31:30 AM by Roger Brenizer »

Offline EileenL

Re: PSR-SX600 Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 02:28:51 PM »
Did you set your octave to the voice you wanted different. You do this in voice set. Then save to registration.

Offline overover

Re: PSR-SX600 Problem
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 05:38:31 PM »
Hi Alex,

the UPPER OCTAVE [-]/[⁣+] buttons allow you to shift the pitch of the Right1 and Right2 Parts up or down by one octave (-1 – 0 – 1).

To adjust the octave setting of each Keyboard Part (Left, Right1, Right2) separately you can use the "Voice Set" display (as already mentioned by Eileen) OR you can use the "Voice Setting" display.

For this, please refer also to the >>> SX600 Reference Manual, pages 8 & 13, and see the attached pictures.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris

[attachment deleted by admin]
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)