Tyros Keyboards (5 Boards) > Tyros 4 (SFF2)

Would you sell your Tyros 4 and trade it in for a Genos?

(1/7) > >>

justme:
Hi,

I've been reading a lot and watched plenty of videos about the Genos.
I understand that it's a superior keyboard but would you trade in your Tyros 4 for it?
I'm not playing for an audience besides my family and friends from time to time. I like combining it with my Korg MicroKorg which I have attached to a laptop for some VST sounds.

I would be interested in trading in my Tyros 4 but have no idea what I would get for it and how much I would have to put down for a Genos. Any ideas? It is in pristine condition, has never ever left the house and I'm the only one who has ever touched it.

I'd like to hear some of your input.

Regards,

Cor

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: justme on November 29, 2019, 06:59:37 PM ---I've been reading a lot and watched plenty of videos about the Genos.
I understand that it's a superior keyboard but would you trade in your Tyros 4 for it?
I'm not playing for an audience besides my family and friends from time to time. I like combining it with my Korg MicroKorg which I have attached to a laptop for some VST sounds.

I would be interested in trading in my Tyros 4 but have no idea what I would get for it and how much I would have to put down for a Genos. Any ideas? It is in pristine condition, has never ever left the house and I'm the only one who has ever touched it.

--- End quote ---

I did exactly as you stated (traded in my T4 and bought a Genos), and am very happy I did. I like the 76 keys, touch screen, better voices, and it's a lot lighter than the T4.

I got about US$1500 for my T4 last year.

Cheers,
Fred

justme:
Thank you Fred.
I will definitely keep that in mind. The 76 keys and the better sounds are absolutely appealing...

Regards,

Cor

Toril S:
Hello Justine. I have a T5, purchased a Genos last month, and still have my T5. I don't think I will sell it. But I am a little crazy when it comes to instruments :) You will love the Genos. It is a fantastic keyboard, but it is longer than your T4, but not by much.
And you get all the extra keys :)

Lyndyloo:
I would personally  keep your Tyros4  if you could afford to have the Genos also, I regretted  selling my T4 when I purchased the Genos, so much that I actually  got another T4 ;) some would say how silly is that, but the Genos is a wonderful  machine, it's also totally  different  to the T4. I will say that the Genos touch screen  is so much easier to use than fiddling  about with the Tyros buttons, but hey I still also love my Tyros equally, if you have the room for both, go for it :)

Lynda

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version