Author Topic: SAVING EQ settings  (Read 3073 times)

Offline JohnH

SAVING EQ settings
« on: November 27, 2019, 07:45:52 PM »
HOW do i save my --EQ---settings permanently to the Genos  so no matter what i play it stays where i set it------THANKS !!-----JohnH

Offline Fred Smith

Re: SAVING EQ settings
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 08:22:18 PM »
HOW do i save my --EQ---settings permanently to the Genos  so no matter what i play it stays where i set it------THANKS !!-----JohnH

You save it as a User configuration.

Whichever configuration you had loaded when you power off will be loaded at power on.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline JohnH

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 08:26:32 PM »
FRED---How do i save it to the user file--??----also i like the slider window on all the time---since i did the update it stays on knob assign ???-----changes only on my registration set up--if i use one touch setting it's ok  what a i missing-----------THANKS
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 09:28:04 PM by JohnH »

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 10:38:28 PM »
FRED---How do i save it to the user file--??----also i like the slider window on all the time---since i did the update it stays on knob assign ???-----changes only on my registration set up--if i use one touch setting it's ok  what a i missing-----------THANKS

--Mixer>Master>8 band EQ>User 1
--Set your Eqs
--Save using the Save button at the top.

Can't help you with the other questions.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline valimaties

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 10:48:10 PM »
also i like the slider window on all the time---since i did the update it stays on knob assign ???-----changes only on my registration set up--if i use one touch setting it's ok  what a i missing-----------THANKS

This is a NEW feature to 2.0 version. You have to load your each registration , press Memory button, untick Live Controls and save the registration (overwriting it). This way, you bypass Live Control Screen change. If you have a lot of registrations, it will be a pain, but is the only good solutions.
There is another solution. by using freeze button, but I don't like it!
Make you choice yourself ;)

Regards,
Vali

Vali Maties - Genos

Offline JohnH

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2019, 01:13:50 PM »
THANKS FRED & VALI--------Your explanations worked----------much appreciated  !!!----------------JohnH

Offline overover

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2019, 02:12:19 PM »
Hi JohnH,

Master EQ settings can NOT be saved directly to Registrations or changed by Registrations.

But Master EQ settings CAN be changed by MIDI files (if they contain Master EQ SysEx).

To prevent unexpected changes of your Master EQ settings, please make sure that you have ticked the checkbox "Master EQ" in "Parameter Lock" (in Menu - Utility).

Best regards.
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline JohnH

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2019, 03:01:20 PM »
THANKS CHRIS-------I did that from the start------appreciate your input-----------JohnH