Author Topic: Retrieving Genos packs and Vs 2.0  (Read 3403 times)

Offline guitpic1

Retrieving Genos packs and Vs 2.0
« on: November 21, 2019, 04:37:36 PM »
Thoughts on this?

I paid for and downloaded both the Celtic and Country Musician packs.  Both packs reside in my Genos.

Unfortunately, I lost the downloaded packs on my CPU hard drive when I bought a new Lenovo laptop; (i7 quadcore)

My plan was to install VS 2.0.  Then install the new Superior pack and reinstall my Celtic and Country Musician packs using YEM(That is if I can get YEM to work with Windows 10 Lenovo laptop)

More than one problem with this plan.

Celtic/Country Musician packs. 

Yamaha Musicsoft will not let me download my paid for packs without paying for these packs a 2nd time..no thanks.

Then there’s the YEM vs 2.6. 

I can’t tell if the YEM loaded correctly.  All I get is this tiny 1.5 x 1.5 inch window on my screen.  I can’t get full screen on my Laptop.

Here’s the thing.   

Where I live, most folks are calling me to get help.

So now I’m asking you for suggestions.

😊

guitpic1

For me, the goal is to keep growing/learning.

Offline guitpic1

Re: Retrieving Genos packs and Vs 2.0
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 04:48:29 PM »
Sorry. 

I should have posted in the Genos forum.  Moderators would you be so kind as to move it to the Genos(general?) forum.
guitpic1

For me, the goal is to keep growing/learning.

Offline tyrosaurus

Re: Retrieving Genos packs and Vs 2.0
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 04:59:27 PM »
Regarding downloading the packs again from Yamaha MusicSoft.

You should be able to do this without having to pay for them again assuming that your account is still active!

Log in to the site and then select 'My Account' (this page opens for me as soon as I log in).

On the left of the screen you should see a list of options under the heading 'Account Dashboard'.

Click on 'My Library' and a page should open showing all your purchases with the fourth column showing the download status.

Some content can only be downloaded a limited number of times and if you have reached the limit, the Downloads column will say 'No downloads left.'  For items that you can download again, the column will show a clickable box saying 'DOWNLOAD'.

If for some reason you can't download your packs, you should contact the website by telephone or email.

Regards

Ian

The following users thanked this post: guitpic1