Author Topic: Installing Bonus Superior Pack Playlist  (Read 2981 times)

Offline alans

Installing Bonus Superior Pack Playlist
« on: November 17, 2019, 11:41:37 AM »
Not being a big user of playlist somehow I have made a mess of my Genos Playlist.I have successfully Updated Genos to v2.0 and installed the Superior Pack correctly.I decided to install the Sup. Pack playlist thinking this would simply add all the new additions to the existing ,but after stupidly experimenting and not reading any instructions  :-X :-X I now have a playlist with all songtitles duplicated,every song has a double listing.
Any ideas what I need to do to restore the playlist as before and include all the the Sup pack titles.

Alan
Previous keyboards-Yamaha PSR 410,Technics KN2000,KN5000,KN6000 , KN7000, Tyros5 and Genos

Offline voodoo

Re: Installing Bonus Superior Pack Playlist
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 04:25:56 PM »
The new playlist for the superior soundpack can be simply loaded from the USB stick. So it does nothing to your existing playlists.

And after that you can load again your own playlists. They do not change except you changed and saved them explicitly yourself.

So try to load the bonus playlist from USB and enjoy yourself?

Uli
Yamaha Genos
Yamaha MODX7
Yamaha P-125 Digital Piano
Nord Electro 5D

Offline alans

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 05:53:07 PM »
Thanks Uli

All sorted now thanks,I'm not a regular user of playlists but thought it would a good idea to have them anyway as they are linked to the new style and voices

Alan
Previous keyboards-Yamaha PSR 410,Technics KN2000,KN5000,KN6000 , KN7000, Tyros5 and Genos

Offline franksboard

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2019, 07:49:01 PM »
where do you download the bonus superior pack playlist not on Yamaha web site

Offline overover

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2019, 07:53:11 PM »
where do you download the bonus superior pack playlist not on Yamaha web site

https://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/musical_instruments/keyboards/arranger_workstations/genos/downloads.html#product-tabs

Please scroll down to "Other Downloads". There you will find:

Bonus Playlist for Genos V2.0 Superior Pack

Best regards,
Chrs
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 07:54:38 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Bluebear