Tyros Keyboards (5 Boards) > Tyros 4 (SFF2)

Tyros 4 Screenshot

(1/2) > >>

musicalmemoriesuk:
Am I correct in thinking by pressing a combination of buttons you can take a screenshot from the Tyros 4 ?

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: musicalmemoriesuk on November 13, 2019, 06:14:36 PM ---Am I correct in thinking by pressing a combination of buttons you can take a screenshot from the Tyros 4 ?

--- End quote ---

Yes.

Cheers,
Fred

Rick D.:
Here is how to do it, from another post.
http://www.jososoft.dk/yamaha/articles/display.htm

Rick D

overover:

--- Quote from: musicalmemoriesuk on November 13, 2019, 06:14:36 PM ---Am I correct in thinking by pressing a combination of buttons you can take a screenshot from the Tyros 4 ?

--- End quote ---

Hi musicalmemoriesuk,

to make it easier for you, here is the key combination to take a screenshot on Tyros4 (and also on Tyros5):

• Switch OFF the T4 and connect a USB stick.
• Press and HOLD the three buttons BASS, ORGAN and STRINGS while powering ON the T4.
("As a precaution", keep the buttons pressed, until the Yamaha Logo is displayed.)
• To take a screenshot, press the Registration Memory button #8. (If the USB stick has a status LED, it will flash when a picture is saved.)
• To QUIT the screenshot feature, switch OFF the Tyros.

Note: To select Registration #8 when screenshot feature is active:

Press [Direct Access] and then [Regist Bank -] or [Regist Bank +] button, to call up the "Registration Edit" display. Then press [ J ] button to select Registration #8.

Best regards,
Chris

Musicnik:
Is it possible to get a screenshot on Tyros 2?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version