Author Topic: Style Creator Assembly !!!  (Read 2453 times)

Offline shadowhankron

Style Creator Assembly !!!
« on: November 12, 2019, 03:41:32 PM »
Hi

Has anybody tried out this Style Creator Assembly ...on the Genos  and what results have you had.....

Can any Style part be used to Create a New Style using existing Preset and USB styles, to make a Intro, Variation 1-4 , Break and Ending then Saved onto User or USB......

Thanks

Ronnie
Genos 1 Keyboard / PSR S 970 /  Korg PA4X  keyboard /  Yamaha HS 7 Studio Monitors  / Motif Rack XS /
Roland Integra 7 /,Fender  Strat & Telecaster & Burns Marvin White Guitar, Tascam DP 32 track Recorder.

Offline panos

Re: Style Creator Assembly !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 04:10:55 PM »
Hi Ronnie,
all Yamaha keyboards from Psr S,Tyros,Genos have this function.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi9BfAcD05M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgGatUmhVqw&t=31s

It works just fine.
The parts play as they should in chord changes.
Just keep in mind not to combine parts that have different melodic lines, like in Intros 2 & 3 and Endings 2 & 3.

Offline mikf

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 05:09:16 PM »
You also have to make sure that they have the same time signature and the same bar length as the pat you are replacing. 
Mike

Offline shadowhankron

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 11:10:59 AM »
Panos
Thanks for replying ,I was never aware of this function on the Tyros 2 and PSR s970, then again never had the need to explore until Geno's arrived with videos on you tube showing it in action.

Ronnie
Genos 1 Keyboard / PSR S 970 /  Korg PA4X  keyboard /  Yamaha HS 7 Studio Monitors  / Motif Rack XS /
Roland Integra 7 /,Fender  Strat & Telecaster & Burns Marvin White Guitar, Tascam DP 32 track Recorder.

Offline shadowhankron

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 11:13:41 AM »
Mike

Also thanks for replying,. You mean time signature as in tempo and bar length as 4/4.  12/8. 3/4 etc...

Ronnie

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 01:07:41 PM »
Mike

Also thanks for replying,. You mean time signature as in tempo and bar length as 4/4.  12/8. 3/4 etc...

Ronnie
Ronnie, the time signature is 4/4. The bar length refers to the number of bars in that part of the style - typically 4. The tempo doesn't matter because you can change it and then save it to a registration later.
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline shadowhankron

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 07:36:17 AM »
Hi Lee

Thanks for your input , silly me I got my bars and tempos mixed up..just as well I know my Bars (pubs )  better than music bars or chocolate bars.🎵🎵🎵🎵🎹🎹🎶🎤🎧🔊🔉

Ronnie