Author Topic: Direct axsess  (Read 11146 times)

Offline Ingar

Direct axsess
« on: October 23, 2019, 05:14:54 PM »
I have tried an psr sx 900 during the last weekend, and how does the assignable buttons works? I was hoping it for example could interact the talk function direct, but it only activated the touch screen menu to press talk there. Isn`t that a detour? It is that way it works, or is it another possibility?
Best Regards Ingar

blackpool

Re: Direct axsess
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 07:22:42 PM »
Sorry - It is difficult to fully understand your question.....

But in the 'main menu' assignable is an option and each of the 6 buttons can be selected and set up from there.
you can also assign the icons at the foot of the touchscreen for different uses this way and change the rotary control for a different use,

The manual explains how to set these things up in detail and the options available for each

I hope that helps - sorry I cant say more.

Offline Ingar

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 08:30:54 PM »
I think backwards sometimes  ::) What I want to do, is to press a simple button to activate talk when Im on gigs. I use some effect when I sing. 

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 10:07:53 PM »
Hi Ingar,

on SX900 there is no hardware button for "Talk" function. But you can assign either a Foot Switch (connected on one of the two Foot Pedal jacks) or one of the six "Assignable" buttons (below the display) to "Talk" function:

Press "Direct Access" button first, then press the connected Foot Switch OR press an "Assignable" button (A - F). This will open the "Assignable" display. Here you can assign the function "Talk On/Off" (Category "Mic") to the desired Foot Pedal (1 or 2) or to an Assignable button.

Please refer to the chapter "10 Controller Function Settings" in SX900 Reference Manual (pages 111 - 116).

Note: Foot Pedal settings and Assignable Button settings can be memorized in Registrations (and therefore this settings can also be CHANGED by Registrations, if the corresponding boxes were checked when a particular Registration was memorized).

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 10:23:37 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)