Author Topic: How do you attach or replace a multi pad on a style?  (Read 12285 times)

Offline Danny1972

How do you attach or replace a multi pad on a style?
« on: October 22, 2019, 06:26:43 PM »
Amazingly I've forgotten how to do it and can't work it out. I want to replace one of the multi pads on a style with another one but I can't find the setting on how to do so. Can someone kindly help me with this.

Thank you very much.
Danny

Offline Toril S

Re: How do you attach or replace a multi pad on a style?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 06:57:39 PM »
Hello Danny.
Do you mean on the keyboard or with a PC program.
I do it when changing OTS. I select a now voice and a new multipad and press memory. I then save the style as a user style.
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline Joe H

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 08:57:52 PM »
I do it when changing OTS. I select a now voice and a new multipad and press memory. I then save the style as a user style.

You can't just save the style when editing the OTS.  You must save the OTS as a separate function!  Press Memory then press the YES prompt to save the OTS.  You will have to navigate to the style and over-write it or you can save as a User Style and give it a new name.

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Offline Danny1972

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 10:08:11 PM »
Hi both,

Thank you for your help, yes when I pressed Memory then it call came back to me because I think what threw me off was the location of the Memory button, on my T4 it's close to the multi pad buttons but on the SX900 it's nowhere near it. Plus the fact not using this often anyway made me forgot.

Thanks for your help guys!

All the best,
Danny