Author Topic: Screen protector for the SX900.  (Read 10586 times)

Offline ton37

Screen protector for the SX900.
« on: October 21, 2019, 01:15:21 PM »
Screen protector for the SX900.
There are quite a few spots on the screen when I use the touchscreen. Just like with the Genos, I also made a screen protector for the display of the SX900. For this I use a transparent that you also use for overhead projectors or copy machines. The screenprotector size is 157 x 90 mm. You can slide them under the edges of the display. The touchscreen works exactly the same as without a screenprotector. The advantage is that the transparent attracts less dirt and leaves hardly any fingerprints. It shines just a little more than without a screenprotector, but that is negligible.
(Of course at your own risk! ;))
Happy crafting  ;)
My best regards,
Ton

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively

Offline Dnj

Re: Screen protector for the SX900.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 01:44:19 PM »
can we see an example pic of the transparent on your screen? and brand model to buy.

Offline ton37

Re: Screen protector for the SX900.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 06:09:34 PM »
Hi Dnj, it would not help to make a picture as you can not see that it is on the screen  ;) I had a few transparents in left in a drawer so I cannot help you with the brand. But I guess that any officesupplier sells transparants for e.g. using on a overheadprojector or in a laserprinter. They are a stiffer than those thin plastic covers used for a 4-letters
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 06:12:07 PM by ton37 »
My best regards,
Ton