Author Topic: Global Assign ??  (Read 23336 times)

blackpool

Global Assign ??
« on: October 14, 2019, 09:28:46 AM »
I keep losing my assign to knobs, buttons and peds. settings
Not really too sure about reg.freeze and lock functions. as some of my imported regis have different settings assigned to them.

Just wondered if there was some 'global' setting/override I can use and could then be done with it, as i want to use the same functions for assignables all the time.

cant anybody help with an easy solution?

Many Thanks - Keith 

Offline EileenL

Re: Global Assign ??
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 11:49:07 AM »
These functions are saved to registrations and you chose what you want each one to do as you set it up.
    The other way is to set up a start up registration in which you tick all the boxes you want in memory to be saved. You only need to set the first reg button up to this. You then must take the ticks out of those boxes  such ad Pedals, assignable etc. when you set up further registration banks.
  If you are using imported banks you will need to reset what you want and re-save.
There is no Global setting for this.

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively, mhack, au22ru

blackpool

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 11:53:48 AM »
Thanks E . so there is no global - i can stop scratching my head!!
Yes - thats the problem with imported regis. I will just edit as I go along

keith x

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 11:54:21 AM »
The easy solution is to create a setup registration which sets the keyboard the way you want. Load this registration after every power on.

Then stop all other registrations from changing settings you want to be global. You can try Parameter Lock or Freeze. But the best way is to remove those groups from your registrations (ie, re-memorize ensuring those groups are uncheckedj.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively, au22ru

blackpool

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2019, 12:13:02 PM »
thanks Fred - handy info.