Author Topic: USA SX900 shipments supposedly delayed  (Read 3438 times)

Offline wannjl

USA SX900 shipments supposedly delayed
« on: October 02, 2019, 09:13:34 PM »
I just got off the phone with two major online suppliers in the US.  One had previously told me my order would ship yesterday. I was in the top 5 to ship as I ordered in August.  Now they say they won't even get theirs for 5 weeks.  The other supplier told me they expect theirs in "about three weeks" and I would go to the bottom of the list.  After chatting with both it looks like the SX900 is going to be a hot item out of the gate.  :-\   
Hammond XK3, XK5, Leslie 3300
Yamaha PSR s710,   PSR SX900
CenterPoint SpaceStation
ACME B2, Crown Sub
Neo Ventilator

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively

Offline ton37

Re: USA SX900 shipments supposedly delayed
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 09:16:20 PM »
mmm, Yammie .. yammie  ;D :-\ :( Hopefully the ship will come ashore in Europe sooner (one of these days??)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 09:18:36 PM by ton37 »
My best regards,
Ton

blackpool

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 10:35:13 AM »
Maybe i have been lucky Wann !! ( I am UK )  They did say 4 to 5 weeks but i got a call to collect yesterday.

Not had time to investigate it yet, but so far so good...
The keybed is great, much better than my 970

I had genos for a brief period ( too big - and did not like the control layout )
This is super if your maybe used to using Genos and psr. Really nice combination of the 2 in a very nice package.

A HIDDEN GEM......I particularly like the RAKED back on it . This is perfect if your maybe using the board in tandem with another as i do. means you can get a really close coupling of the 2 with the Korg above....This is real bonus for me.

Hope you get some positive news soon - although the longer it takes the cheaper prices are going! so you might just get a better deal if it's a few weeks

Will post again when i find my around this

Keith
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 10:40:10 AM by blackpool »

Offline ton37

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 10:42:21 AM »
Thanks Keith, it pleases me that you have your SX now, great news! Enjoy and we are looking forward to your first impressions, when it suits you at some time. Playing and examining comes first  ;D. I'm sure you will like 'm  ;)
My best regards,
Ton

blackpool

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 11:50:43 AM »
Thanks Ton - Yes the 'rake' on the back of Genos was good but this is SUPER
Ok you can get the beds of controllers close together, but this is the closest I have ever been able to to pair 2 arrangers.

Not sure if this was intentional' by Yamaha here, but they have done a great design job, well for me!!
I do like jumping up to a second board on the fly for additional right solo voices, without button pressing.

Keith

Offline wannjl

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 01:32:02 AM »
Mine will sit on top of my dual manual Hammond XK-3 replacing the PSR-s710.  I was way overdue for an upgrade.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Hammond XK3, XK5, Leslie 3300
Yamaha PSR s710,   PSR SX900
CenterPoint SpaceStation
ACME B2, Crown Sub
Neo Ventilator

Lofty(dave)

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2019, 04:50:44 AM »
Mine should be arriving today cannot wait to try it will let you know my feelings of it upgradeing from my S970 Lofty(Dave)