Author Topic: Some Voices of tyros 4 or 5 can work on psr s975?  (Read 21194 times)

difezamusic

Some Voices of tyros 4 or 5 can work on psr s975?
« on: September 25, 2019, 05:03:30 AM »
hello friends psr tutorial forum I have a psr 3000 I am from Colombia I plan to buy a psr s975 and I would like to know if it is possible to add keyboard voices such as tyros 4 or 5 to my future keyboard I do not mean super articulation 2 but some super articulated or voices sweet or cool or even live that are not in my future keyboard and in which places you can find these voices I have come to insert some cool and live voices of psr s950 and 910 for my psr 3000 and I would like to know what I could do in 975 many Thanks for your attention

Pino

Re: Some Voices of tyros 4 or 5 can work on psr s975?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 07:17:17 AM »
Good post, problem with the 3000 is so little memory, the sx900 is the way to go now unless the S975 is considerably cheaper in your country, if you had the 900 then probably no need to load voices from other instruments, my experience with older Keyboards is that you can only load some ‘sweet, cool or live voices.’

Why not sample your own voices, I’ve just done a violin, wish I had more time to make many more of my own voices, I think it’s the way to go cos the PSR,s have come full circle, what else can they add to the next model, the styles are excellent, just need some new voices now and again,

Pino

difezamusic

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 04:35:45 AM »
friend keyboardist in my country the sx900 would cost more than 2600 dollars in Colombian pesos nine million instead the 975 will go down in price and 1590 dollars would become an opportunity to have a sufficient keyboard and with good benefits although the sx is a derivation of genos 975 has functions of tyros 5 and with respect to the voices that additional sweet voices or suddenly that voices at least of tyros 4 could work in it if you could tell me you would do me a great favor

difezamusic

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 04:37:10 AM »
and by the way one can create voices in yem but can they have the same quality at least of a cool or sweet voice?