Author Topic: Mobilesheets also suitable for CVP709?  (Read 961 times)

Offline NAMA

Mobilesheets also suitable for CVP709?
« on: October 27, 2023, 01:34:08 PM »
I use Mobilesheets connected to my Genos for selecting the correct registrations for my sheet music visa versa. This works perfect. I also want to use this for my Clavinova CVP709. Is this possible and if so should I use special settings?
Bert
Never too old to learn.
Genos,Korg K49 and CVP709PE

Offline davidg

Re: Mobilesheets also suitable for CVP709?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2023, 03:04:58 PM »
I too used Mobilesheets with a Genos.  When I got a CVP 805 it worked perfectly with that also.  I think the "computer architecture" between the two instruments is broadly similar.
Kind regards,
David

Offline NAMA

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2023, 04:02:07 PM »
I too used Mobilesheets with a Genos.  When I got a CVP 805 it worked perfectly with that also.  I think the "computer architecture" between the two instruments is broadly similar.
Kind regards,
David
Thanks for your reply David. In fact I have 2 setups now: mobilesheets on a laptop connected to my Genos and mobilesheets on another laptop connected to my Clavinova. I copied exactly the settings of the Genos setup to the Clavinova setup but did not succeed sofar. I see in MIDI adjustments of Mobilesheets that there is a connection with Clavinova (in the Genos setup this is mentioned as Digital Workstation for MIDI IN and OUT  Devices), but no result yet.
Bert
Never too old to learn.

Offline NAMA

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2023, 09:29:09 PM »
FYI: I also checked on the Mobilesheets forum and got the information that connection of Mobilesheets with Clavinova CVP709 is not possible in the way that I want. There is a way but it looks complicated.
Bert
Never too old to learn.