Author Topic: Coming week, from 19-6, demo-models are in some kb-shops in NL  (Read 13049 times)

Offline ton37

Coming week, from 19-6, demo-models are in some kb-shops in NL
« on: September 15, 2019, 06:49:13 PM »
OK, if possible (if there is a store near my holiday address?) I will visit the store to listen to it in person. Nevertheless, this would be the first keyboard, which I would buy unseen and without trying it out .. That is now not such a risk, as one can return the product easily when bought in a online web shop, but I would certainly not return this model  ;)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 07:04:22 PM by ton37 »
My best regards,
Ton

blackpool

Re: Coming week, from 19-6, demo-models are in some kb-shops in NL
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 07:00:06 PM »
Yes - I took a chance i dont usually, but looking at the demos/spec and track record of the previous Yamaha S stuff and Genos , I thought it was worth more than a 'punt'  If i dont like it - i can return or maybe sell on, which is highly unlikely.
I am jy=ust so glad they have got a 61 out now....well overdue!! Korg have done so, so well with the PA1000 and 4X61 ...they just had to respond, although any earlier and it would have killed the Genos ..... imho

keith 

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 11:15:07 PM »
Hi,
had to order mine, sight unseen. 3 hr drive to and from closest store, but I’m not concerned, the demos look good, and it should be an improvement on my s950, which is now quite a few years old.
Best wishes
Rikki
Korg PA5X 88 note
SX 900
Band in a Box 2022

Lofty(dave)

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 09:03:05 AM »

Yep I ordered mine without seeing the actual keyboard just waitng for message from dealer that its arrived at the shop looks good trom demo video,s Lofty (Dave)

Offline J. Larry

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 03:45:29 PM »
I suspect that many of us order sight unseen.  Every arranger I’ve owned was purchased that way.  No dealer in the area carrying them, or way too far to drive to audition one.  I’ve had the SX900 on order since August 5th.