Author Topic: Just visiting  (Read 14764 times)

Carol Hall

Just visiting
« on: September 14, 2019, 11:48:56 PM »
Hi folks, I was just visiting as I haven't been on for a while. I wanted to thank Joe Waters and the gang for all the help they have given us though the years. I think back to when I didn't know a thing about keyboards and started with PSR 620 and have had several keyboard all PSR boards. We got our first one and I told the Wife "You had better pray about this." And she did we searched the web and found this site. What a blessing this has been. The people bent over backwards to help me. I am now 85 years old and can't do too much anymore but the wife still plays and sings and when we can we do our Rest Home Ministry. Well thanks again. Love you all Ron and Carol Hall.

The following users thanked this post: Joe W, bluekiwi, hans1966

Offline Toril S

Re: Just visiting
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 12:37:27 AM »
Hello Ron and Carol. What a nice post! God bless you, and I hope to hear from you again. All the best from Toril❤️❤️
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline MINKYCATS

Re: Just visiting
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 10:13:15 AM »
Hi Ron and Carol,

Nice to hear from you and to know that you are still quite active for your age. Long may it continue.

Hope you will get much enjoyment from the music and the forum.

Wishing you good health and much happiness. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Best wishes

Trevor (MINKYCATS)
Yamaha AR100 organ:  Genos
Previous: Hammond C3 with PR40 tone cabinet, Yamaha E30, Technics SX-EX60, Yamaha EL70, Technics KN7000, Tyros 5 - 61 and others.