Author Topic: Playback of Midi and MP 3 backing tracks  (Read 11811 times)

Ferg

Playback of Midi and MP 3 backing tracks
« on: September 17, 2019, 08:29:41 PM »
Hello and greetings from Ireland. I've only recently purchased a Genos and joined this Forum. Can you please help - I want to save backing track Midi file and MP3 songs from USB and play them back during a gig one after another. Can you please explain in simple terms how I go about this? Thank you Ferg

Offline Colin D

Re: Playback of Midi and MP 3 backing tracks
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 08:05:00 AM »
Will you use them as accompaniment, or just as complete music please?
Previous, Technics E44, E66, U90, G7, GX7 G100, Tyros 2, Tyros 5, now Genos,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNozAL1Whf-t4TJY5wPK57Q

Ferg

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 01:16:18 PM »
Most likely as complete music. Thanks

Offline EileenL

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 02:25:54 PM »
Here you go,
Some of you may be wondering how you can have your songs playing one after another on Genos. This will work for Midi or Audio
First press Song on gateway button and at the top of the page set it to List and then pressed Add Song. Go to the folder you have the songs in and open it. Make sure you have Midi selected at the top of the page if making Midi list or, Audio if using WAV files. Now you will see all your song titles. If you want to load all the songs in that folder then press Select All. They will all high lite and then press Add to song list. Now you will see the list. Select your first song and it will show a green background. The blue button will be on the player and you can either press this to start or use the one in the song player screen. Once you are happy it is doing what you want press SAVE and name your list. You can make as many lists as you want. If you don't have your songs in folders the just high lite the ones you want to use.

The following users thanked this post: Karlos, vall47