Author Topic: How do you get Genos to display MSB/LSB/Prog #'s  (Read 4266 times)

Offline markstyles

How do you get Genos to display MSB/LSB/Prog #'s
« on: September 12, 2019, 12:13:27 AM »
There is a feature on Tyros and Genos kids.  When you turn it on, when you call up a instrument patch, the top right hand size has a 9 digit #.  These represent the MSB, LSB and Program number..  I had to reset Genos to factory default, it was acting weird.  It turns the Display voice number feature off.   I can't remember where it is, and spend a while looking for it on instrument, in manuals, and googled for the answer.

Anybody remember where it is?..   Thanks

Offline BenoitM

Re: How do you get Genos to display MSB/LSB/Prog #'s
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 07:47:00 AM »
Yes, it is explained on page 29 of the Genos Reference Manual (English version).

You have to use the 'Menu' bouton (it is located on the top-right corner of the screen) on the 'Voice Selection' Screen, here you will find the 'Voice Number' option.

Benoit

The following users thanked this post: Amwilburn

Offline markstyles

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 06:07:44 PM »
Thank you BenoitM - I have to write this into a text file.  I just have a real 'senior' moment every time this happens. 

Offline mapsair

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2023, 07:34:45 PM »
Have anyone find the MSB and LSB for the registration bank under the Menu > Regist bank? > Voice?
I see the information about the voices, but don't see any information for the MSB and LSB for the registration bank.

I am trying to find the BSM and LSM of the regist bank, so I can program the songbook to call the registration bank when I select the song.

Thanks in advance.

Alan

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2023, 07:51:23 PM »
Have anyone find the MSB and LSB for the registration bank under the Menu > Regist bank? > Voice?
I see the information about the voices, but don't see any information for the MSB and LSB for the registration bank.

I am trying to find the BSM and LSM of the regist bank, so I can program the songbook to call the registration bank when I select the song.

Thanks in advance.

Alan

If you have a Genos, you don’t need the address. Just use Now link the song menu option.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons