Author Topic: saving styles  (Read 1324 times)

Offline john1509

saving styles
« on: March 06, 2023, 04:26:47 PM »
hello i have a problem with saving styles. i have a usb drive connected to the keyboard with my styles on when i find my style i like i want to save it. but when i hold my finger on the style the little bar at the side wont come on to save it to my favourites. is there some thing am doing wrong    thanks

Offline Bill

Re: saving styles
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2023, 04:56:04 PM »
Hi John

Simply holding the style name for a few seconds FLAGS it as a Favourite. This is not same same as saving to style to a Favourites Folder of your making.  To save it in your FAV Folder you must select then go to Files and click copy and navigate to your Fav Folder - then select Copy Here.

Bill

England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

Offline john1509

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2023, 07:39:32 PM »
hi bill thanks for the reply. Simply holding the style name for a few seconds FLAGS it as a Favourite. this is what i cant do. is the only way to save styles from my usb drive is to make a folder. thanks   

Offline Divemaster

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2023, 10:06:39 PM »
On the SX Models, only the factory styles can be put into *Favourites by holding the style button down on the touch screen for a few seconds. As well as putting it into Favourites(accessed by pressing the *Favourites star at the top of the touchscreen) it also marks the style with a Yellow bar.
Non factory styles cannot be marked in this way, and are dealt with as Bill advises.
Is that where you got confused maybe?
Yamaha PSR-SX700
Korg Pa5x
Technics SX-PR900 Digital Ensemble Piano
Lenovo M10 Android tablet with Lekato page turner

Offline john1509

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2023, 12:49:28 PM »
thanks guys. yes divemaster that's what  i was trying to save  i got confused  by trying to save  Non Factory Styles. problem solved  ;D