Author Topic: Foot pedal set to Fill self permanent ?  (Read 45268 times)

ivtec

Foot pedal set to Fill self permanent ?
« on: September 10, 2019, 05:09:38 PM »
Hi guys ,i don't know if this ever been asked. Psrs 910 , i have a pedal control mostly to use as fill in , but it comes from default in sustain , is there any way i can set to Fillself  mode to always be there when i reboot keyboard ,it's an hassle  every time i turn on instrument i have to   go and change from sustain to fillself or others ?

Offline pieterpan

Re: Foot pedal set to Fill self permanent ?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 05:55:00 PM »
Hi,

As far as I know you can figure it in a registration. One registration that you Always use or the registrations you use for each (song)style.

Ragards <> Piet
Yamaha Tyros 4 - Yamaha KX 25 - Gem WSII module

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 06:51:15 PM »
Hi guys ,i don't know if this ever been asked. Psrs 910 , i have a pedal control mostly to use as fill in , but it comes from default in sustain , is there any way i can set to Fillself  mode to always be there when i reboot keyboard ,it's an hassle  every time i turn on instrument i have to   go and change from sustain to fillself or others ?

The way you do this is to create a Setup registration, which has all the default settings you want. You load this registration every time you power on.

An alternative is to upgrade to a Genos, where pedal settings are remember though a Power Off/On cycle.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

ivtec

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 07:17:33 PM »
Thanks guys.

Offline Kobus

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 08:22:01 PM »
Good advice from Fred Smith. There is an interesting article in the lessons that  show you how to setup a style at power on to customise your settings, even the voice and then to freeze it. I use it all the time because you cannot play in a band and now you sound like an organ and then like a guitar. My two pedals are permanently set to Page Down and Fill In. I can look it up if you have not come right.
Kest, my acronym