Author Topic: Megavoice revoicer Program for Style exist ?  (Read 4504 times)

Offline marcodg

Megavoice revoicer Program for Style exist ?
« on: September 03, 2019, 01:03:26 PM »
Hello everyone,

I have a Genos and i use it at home with Headphones and at stage with external Speaker :a JBL EON ONE.
I want to know if there are Programm those can revoice voices of styles with Megavoice (Bass and Guitar).
I can do it manually but i dont have knowledge and time to work on all the note velocity and so one. I have Megaenhancer but it just work for Midi files not for styles.
Can someone help please ?
Kind regards
Yamaha Genos, Korg pa4x,  Korg EC5, Yamaha FC7, Yamaha FC4A,, Yamaha L-515 B, Sennheiser E845, Behringer Eurolive B208, JBL EON ONE, Yamaha GNS-01

Offline markstyles

Re: Megavoice revoicer Program for Style exist ?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 11:54:25 PM »
The Mega voices of course are extremely velocity dependent.  velocity controls of 8 or so sample volumes then the next higher velocity selects a new sample. 

I would love it if Yamaha put in a patch that made use of one of the data sliders, so that moving the slider, would jump to the next sample at a consistent volume. 
This would give the user precise control of what sample of a mega voice was used.   It would bring a whole new realism to live playing. 
I'm sure it would be simple code. 

Don't think one could do it in the Kenos now.  If you used a DAW, you might be able to script it, or use Logic's environment to code such a process. (don't know about other DAWS, but in general they have pretty much the same features.

Offline Joe H

Re: Megavoice revoicer Program for Style exist ?
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 12:39:33 AM »
... I would love it if Yamaha put in a patch that made use of one of the data sliders, so that moving the slider, would jump to the next sample at a consistent volume... 

I think it's possible for Yamaha to do that.  There is a Live Control setting for the arpeggios called Arp Velocity.  It quite literally adjusts the Velocity of the arp being played as a Right-hand Voice.  If they can do that, then they should be able to program a fader to change the Velocity of a Mega Voice assigned to a particular style Part or MIDI song channel.

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html