Author Topic: Online Member System Migration  (Read 61568 times)

Offline Daniel_ARG

Online Member System Migration
« on: September 01, 2019, 03:07:17 PM »
Could any one please confirm if this is true?

https://member.yamaha.com

So much phishing this days... I'd like to be safe before giving information in any webpage.

Regards,

Daniel

SeaGtGruff

Re: Online Member System Migration
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 07:37:18 PM »
I don't have any information about the cessation of that service/website, but it looks like a legitimate website, and I seem to recall hearing something similar a while back. Also, what it says about using the "product" page is correct, at least I think it's just referring to your country's Yamaha website, such as usa.yamaha.com, or uk.yamaha.com, etc. If you go to the Yamaha website for your region, you can try to log in using your member.yamaha.com information, and either it will work or it won't. When I log in on the USA site, I can see my product registrations for the four Yamaha keyboards that I own.

The following users thanked this post: Daniel_ARG

Offline Daniel_ARG

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2019, 11:36:00 PM »
I don't have any information about the cessation of that service/website, but it looks like a legitimate website, and I seem to recall hearing something similar a while back. Also, what it says about using the "product" page is correct, at least I think it's just referring to your country's Yamaha website, such as usa.yamaha.com, or uk.yamaha.com, etc. If you go to the Yamaha website for your region, you can try to log in using your member.yamaha.com information, and either it will work or it won't. When I log in on the USA site, I can see my product registrations for the four Yamaha keyboards that I own.

Thank you, Michael.

Regards,

Daniel

Offline Joe H

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 12:08:43 AM »
I bookmarked this site awhile back.  It's legit.

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html