Author Topic: T5 Registration Question.  (Read 38930 times)

ElaineW

T5 Registration Question.
« on: August 28, 2019, 02:25:34 AM »
Hi Folks, This should be an easy question for the group, but I cant seem to find the answer in any manuals etc.

If I have a completed registration of say 8 parts ( 1 to 8) and I rebuild it for a new style etc, but I only want 4 parts (1 to 4). How do I delete / cancel/ clear the parts 5 to 8 (blue light not showing)
I know there will be an easy and obvious answer to this, but I cant seem to find it.
Thanks for your help.
Elaine.

Offline overover

Re: T5 Registration Question.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 03:00:20 AM »
... If I have a completed registration of say 8 parts ( 1 to 8) and I rebuild it for a new style etc, but I only want 4 parts (1 to 4). How do I delete / cancel/ clear the parts 5 to 8 (blue light not showing)...

Hi Elaine,

the solution is quite easy: :)

- Open the Registration Bank Selection display (press [J] button if you are in the Main display OR press both [Registration Bank +/-] buttons simultaneously).

- Make sure the MENU 1 is shown at the bottom right corner of the display.

- Press the lower [7] button (= EDIT) to call up the REGISTRATION EDIT display.

Note: Alternatively you can simply press [Direct Access] and then press ONE of the  [Registration Bank +/-] buttons, to open the REGISTRATION EDIT display.

- Now, in the REGISTRATION EDIT display select ONLY the Registrations you really want to DELETE (e. g. Regs 5 - 8 ). Be sure that you have not accidentally marked a Reg that should NOT be deleted!

- Press the lower [5] button (DELETE) to delete all selected Registrations from this Bank.

- You can also NAME your Registrations now, if needed: Select ONE Registration and press "NAME".

- Press upper [8] button (UP) to come back to the Registration Bank Selection display and SAVE the edited Reg Bank as usual.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris

« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 03:04:42 AM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Graham UK

DennisW

Re: T5 Registration Question.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 05:50:48 AM »
Thank you Chris for your very detailed explanation. Worked like a treat and I cant understand why I was having this trouble. Sometimes we tend to overlook the obvious and look for the difficult solution.

Thanks again,
Elaine